How old is Drew Seeley? Wiki, Family, Net Worth 2023
Canadian-American actor, singer, and dancer Drew Seeley is popular for his role as Trey Sylvania in the web series I Kissed a Vampire (2009). He is best known for his roles in the films Cheetah Girls and High School Musical sequels.
In 2008, he starred in the movie Another Cinderella Story and is also famous for his album The Resolution (2011).
Interested In a Dance at Early
Drew was born on 30 April 1982 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada as an Andrew Michael Edgar Seeley. Currently, he is 37 years old. However, there is no information about his parents. He has a younger sister whose name is Katie Seeley. Drew is a Canadian-American by nationality and is of North American ethnicity.
He grew up in Toronto and interested in dance and acting since his childhood days. Until he was ten years old, he danced as a child in Ontario and then moved to Florida. Furthermore, he graduated from the University of Central Florida.
Who is Drew Seeley’s Wife?
Drew got married to Amy Paffrath on the 28th of April 2013. Amy is an American actress who is also famous for being a TV host. He felt blessed to have her as his loving wife. Once he had romantic love affairs with her and dated her as his girlfriend for several years.
What is the estimated Net Worth and Salary of Drew Seeley?
As of 2019, Drew Seeley has a net worth of $4 million.
Drew Seeley Height & Weight
Drew has a standard height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 64 kg. Besides that, he has light brown hair and blue eyes.
Professional Career of Drew Seeley
- Drew began his career in the industry in 1999, through a voice role in the film ‘Camp Tanglefoot: It All Adds Up’. Afterward appeared in the TV series ‘Guiding Light’.
- He did the television film ‘Stuck in the Suburbs’ in 2004.
- Additionally, he did two more TV films ‘Locusts Willy’ and ‘Campus Confidential’ in 2005.
- In the same year, he started working with producer Ray Cham and co-wrote the song ‘Get’cha Head in the Game’ with him, and that song was featured in Disney’s ‘High School Musical.’
- Following this trend, the actor cum singer recorded several more songs/compositions for Disney including ‘Disneymania 5’, ‘Disney Channel Holiday’, ‘Byou’ and ‘Radio Disney Jams’, to name a few.
- Seeley released his debut album ‘DS’ in 2006. He also appeared in the short films namely ‘Christopher Brennan Saves the World’ and ‘The Modern Unicorn’s Guide to Love and Magic’ that year and then did the TV film ‘Claire’.
- Furthermore, he also wrote and performed music for the Disney Channel Original Movie Jump In!. He starred opposite Selena Gomez and Jane Lynch in Another Cinderella Story, playing the pop star Joey Parker.
- Even he wrote and performed four songs in the film. In 2009, he starred as Prince Eric in the Disney Broadway musical, The Little Mermaid.
- He has recorded most of the songs for the Walt Disney Company.
- Similarly, he played the lead role of Trey Sylvania in the web series I Kissed a Vampire (2009).
- In April 2011, he released his first solo album named ‘The Resolution‘.
- Then he started voicing the role of the lead character in Max & Wrigley in 2014.
- Luckily, he has also once been nominated for the Primetime Emmy Awards, which is one of the prestigious musical awards.
- Additionally, he got his first nomination in the award for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for his performance in the High School Musical on Stage.