Bio, & Wiki of American journalist and Editor Drew Grant
Drew Grant is an American journalist and is a founder of the TV vertical TV Download who has worked as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The New York Observer.
What is the Age of Drew Grant?
Drew Grant opened his eyes on 25th May, in Park Slope, the United States of America under the birth sign Gemini. Drew holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
She joined Oberlin College in Lorain County, Ohio, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English and Literature in the year 2006.
Drew Grant Breaks Wedding Vows With Ari Melber
Grant started her relationship with fellow journalist Ari Melber after they met at a social event in the year 2010. After three years of relationship, Melber proposed to Drew. They finally shared the wedding vows in an intimate and private wedding in the year 2013.
They soon were unable to maintain their relationship and became estranged and eventually divorced in the year 2017 but neither of them stated any specific reason behind the split. Moreover, they did not share any kids together. According to some online resources, Ari had endured hard expertise along with his ex-wife. After divorced from Drew, Ari said that his love life was troublesome. He tweeted,
“Sometimes having a girlfriend means listening to “Scar’s Song” on Saturdays” along with a hashtag #lionking.
Is Drew Grant Dating their Boyfriend Currently?
According to some online resources, Drew Grant has moved on to another relationship and has been dating her boyfriend, Richard Alexander. Ever since their togetherness, the couple has been sharing a home together in Los Angeles, California.
As of now, Drew savors her time with her new boyfriend. Besides that, her post on social media includes her dating stories with her boyfriend, Richard. On the other hand, her ex-husband is rumored to be dating beautiful Alexandra Daddario who is an actress, but nothing has been revealed about this matter.
What is Drew Grant’s Net Worth?
Drew Grant has an estimated net worth of around $500k as of 2022 through her journalism career. Currently, she earns an average salary of $53k per year. Further, she also previously worked as a senior editor of the New York Observer. As per some online resources, the average salary of the senior editor at The New York Observer ranges from $49k to $53k.
On the other hand, her ex-husband, Ari Melber is an American attorney and journalist who has a net worth of around $4 million.
- Drew Grant started her career as a writer at an early age after gaining a bachelor’s degree.
- After completing her education, she joined website 236 as a pop-cultural editorial assistant in the year 2008.
- She worked there for one year and four months before joining Jossip Initiatives as a web publisher that puts out blogs, as an editor.
- He left the company after a year and joined Nerve as a blogger.
- In August 2009, Drew joined as a staff writer for Crushable.com.
- In February 2011, she joined Salon Media Group as a pop culture writer and worked for seven months there.
- Drew worked for Salon for seven months and subsequently joined the New York Observer as a staff writer in September that year and she worked there for six years.
- After leaving The New York Observer in the year 2017, she joined the RealClear Media Group.
- Further, she has also worked as a writer, editor, and critic for Forbes, AV Club, Observer, and Bunny Ears.
- Besides, she is also the founder of the Observer’s television vertical, to download, former Arts & Entertainment editor of the observer.
FAQs of Drew Grant
Who is Drew Grant?
Drew is an American journalist and the founder of the TV vertical TV Download who has worked as the Arts & Entertainment editor at The New York Observer.
Where was Drew Grant born?
Drew opened his eyes on 25th May, in Park Slope, the United States of America.