Family of Drew Beachley Hubbard; Bio | Age & Parents
Celebrity daughter, Drew Beachley Hubbard came to the spotlight as a daughter of the power couple Stephanie Ruhle and Andy Hubbard. Her mother Stephanie is an MSNBC live anchor, as well as her father Andy is a co-CEO at HausMart, which is a technology company.
Early Life of Drew Beachley Hubbard
Drew Beachley Hubbard was born in April 2013, in the United States of America. As of 2023, she is 10 years old. Drew’s father’s name is Andy Hubbard and her mother is Stephanie Ruhle. By profession, her mother is an American journalist who is an MSNBC live anchor while her father is a co-CEO at HausMart.
She grew up along with her two siblings. Her siblings’ names are Reese Hubbard and Harrison Hubbard. Drews’s grand parent’s names are Frank Ruhle and Louise Ruhle. Similarly, Drew holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Moreover, She follows Catholicism as a religion.
Drew Beachley Hubbard’s Parents’ marriage
Drew’s parents Andy and Stephanie married back in 2002. The duo worked in the same company and were colleagues when they started dating. They began dating in 1998. After dating for 2 years, they tied the knot. Her parents have been married for 17 years.
Drew Beachley Hubbard’s Parents’ Net Worth
Drew’s father Andy’s net worth is estimated at around $2 million as of 2023. He earns a salary of around $170 thousand per month when he worked for UBS O’ conner as a managing director.
On the other hand, her mother Stephanie has an estimated net worth of around $5 million. She earns this million amount from her primary source of income as an American journalist. According to some sources, she has an annual income of more than average which is $105,353 per year as a news anchor.
Professional Career of Drew Beachley Hubbard’s Mother
- Drew’s mother Stephanie is an American journalist.
- She is working as the anchor of the American news show ‘MSNBC Live’ and a business correspondent for NBC News.
- Since April 2016, she has been an NBC News correspondent and anchor for MSNBC Live.
- She has also worked as a managing editor and news anchor for Bloomberg Television and editor-at-large for Bloomberg News.
- Also, she works as a columnist. She is a writer for Velshi & Ruhle in 2017, The Place for Politics in 2016: MSNBC Election Night Coverage in 2016, and The Making of Trump in 2015.
Craeer line of Drew Beachley Hubbard’s Father
- On the other hand, her father Andy is an American businessman currently working as the co-CEO of a company called HausMart.
- In 2000 he joined a privately owned company, Kiodex as a Director of Product Development for 3 years.
- He served as Vice president at Deutsche Bank in 2004.
- Later, Hubbard worked from Sep 2014- Apr 2018 with an Investment company, UBS O’Connor as managing director.
- He was the chairman of the Board of AF Apollo in 2010.
- He has also served as co-CEO at HausMart since 2018.
FAQ of Drew Beachley Hubbard
Where does Drew Beachley Hubbard live?
Drew lives in Manhattan with her family. Her family owns a four-story townhouse near Manhattan bought for $7.5 million in 2016. Her parents sold Tribeca apartments for $5.2 million in the year 2015.
Is Drew Beachley Hubbard’s Mother Stephanie Ruhle ill?
Drew was presumed to be sick. Her fans presumed she might have had a Bell’s Palsy. It is a disease that paralyzes the left side of the patient’s face.
What ethnicity is Drew Beachley Hubbard?
Drew belongs to the white ethnicity.
What is Drew Beachley Hubbard famous for?
Drew is famous as the daughter of Stephanie Ruhle and Andy Hubbard.