Doug Hitcher divorce with wife Hallie Jackson; His Career & Children
Facts of Doug Hitchner
|Full Name:||Doug Hitchner|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||John Hopkins University|
|View more / View less Facts of Doug Hitchner|
Doug Hitchner is popular as the husband of Hallie Jackson. Similarly, he came into the limelight after marrying Hallie Jackson. Hallie has worked as the White House correspondent.
Nationality of Dough Hitchner
Celebrity Husband, Dough Hitchner was born & raised somewhere in the United States of America to American parents. Hitchner is an American citizen who belongs to the white ethnicity.
Is Doug Hitcher still Married to Hallie Jackson?
Dough Hitcher was married to his high school girlfriend Hallie Jackson. The couple exchanged wedding vows in the year 2011. They were college sweethearts & started dating each other when they were studying. In the year 2010, the couple engaged when she was working for the WFSB news channel.
He is a baseball player and represented his college during his time at University. He is a private person but his wife Hallie was spotted with a dazzling engagement ring on her finger although he has never talked about her engagement.
Dough with his ex-wife Hallie surprised everyone exchanging their wedding vows at Perkasie, Pennsylvania in Bucks County in mid-2011. Currently, she is in a relationship with Frank Thorp & blessed with a kid from their relationship.
Is Doug Hitchner Ex-Wife Married again?
After the divorce from Hallie, Doug lives a low profile life. So details on his personal life now are a mystery. But his ex-wife Hallie engaged in a romantic relationship with her partner, Frank Thorp. But they are yet to be married. Hallie and Frank became parents of their first child, a daughter named Monroe Thorp.
The couple is a co-worker who works together in NBC News. After the birth of her child, Jackson stated that
“while we were not expecting the child of two journalists to arrive three and a half weeks ahead of her deadline, Ro clearly saw no need to wait any longer. It just makes us all the more eager to see the world through her big, curious eyes.”
The couple has been keeping fans informed of their pregnancy journey on Instagram, although the baby’s early arrival was a surprise to all. Hallie has shared a few photos of the baby on her social media since the birth of her adorable daughter. Doug is living happily with her current partner Frank happily.
Net Worth of Doug Hitchner Ex-Wife
Doug Hitchner’s wife Jackson has a net worth of around $1.5 million as of 2020. Also, she earns an annual salary of around $75 thousand. Also, she has summed up her net worth by endorsing brands like CNBC. She lives a lavish lifestyle with her family.
She possesses a huge diamond ring & diamond rings might cost between $3,080 to $26,950 per carat. Also, she possesses a red 2015 convertible Chevrolet Camaro worth $40k–$70k. She has earned a decent amount of fortune from her professional career as a successful TV journalist.
Doug’s Ex-Wife Career
- Hitchner is known as the husband of Hallie Jackson. By profession, his ex-wife Hallie is the anchor for NBC and as well as for MSNBC. In 2002, from her native Yardley, Pennsylvania at Pennsbury High School, Jackson completed her high school graduation.
- Hallie joins John Hopkins University. In the year 2006, she achieved her bachelor’s degree from Phi Beta Kappa.
- There she studies an Arts degree major in Political Science. After graduation, she focuses on her career as an anchor.
- In 2012, Jackon’s career led her to Hearst Corporation where she reported for their 26 stations from Washington, D.C.
- Afterward, in 2014 Jackon became a journalist and as well as an NBC News reporter.
- In the meantime, Hallie covered the Ted Cruz presidential campaign for the network as their embedded reporter.
- Likewise, Jackon starts anchoring the 1 P.M. ET edition of MSNBC Live in 2016. And also in NBC News’ daytime coverage platform. Later on, she was honored by NBC in January 2017.
- They named her as its White House correspondent.
- Since that time Hallie serves as a Chief White House correspondent for NBC News.
- Furthermore, she also serves as a fill-in anchor for ‘Today’. In the first place, Hallie worked in Salisbury, Maryland, Connecticut, New Haven, and Baltimore, Maryland.
- Currently, along with MSNBC News Today, Hallie Jackon hosts the live show.