Is Doug Flutie Married? Who is American Football Quarterback-Doug Flutie’s Wife?
American former gridiron football quarterback Doug Flutie rose to popularity after playing as a quarterback for various NFL, CFL, and USFL teams.
Is Doug Flutie Married?
Yes, Doug Flutie is a happily married man. He is no more single. He tied his marriage knot with Laurie Forti. Likewise, he has never cheated on his wife and not engages in an extramarital affair. Also, he has never been a part of rumors and controversies as well.
Who is American Football Quarterback-Doug Flutie’s Wife?
Doug Flutie got married to his long-term girlfriend. His wife is Laurie Fortie. Before getting married the couple was in a relationship for a long period of time. After that they exchanges their marriage vows in the year 1985. Their marriage was held in front of their relatives, friends, and family members. On their wedding day, both of them were looking very cute together.
As of now, it has been more than thirty years since they were living happily with each other. Also, there is no sign of separation and divorce. They are enjoying their happily married life. Both of them love spending quality time with each other. It seems that they are the real example of true love as well.
Does Doug Flutie have Children?
Doug Flutie is the father of two children. From his marriage with Laurie, he shares two children. Son and daughter. Doug Fluite Jr is the name of their son. Alexa Flutie is the name of their beautiful daughter.
Doug Flutie’s Family
Well, Doug Flutie was born to American parents. Richard Flutie is the name of his father. Joan Flutie is the name of his mother. Doug is not only the son of his parents. He has three siblings. Darren Flutie, Bill Flutie, and Denise Flutie are the name of his siblings with whom he grew up. He is very close to his brother. Doug loves spending quality time with his sbilings. He was raised in a good environment along with his siblings. His parents raised him with lots of love and care since his childhood days. Doug was born in a well-maintained family.
What is Doug Flutie doing now?
After getting retired from the National Football League (NFL) Flutie has kept himself relatively busy. As of now, he plays the drums in The Flutie Brothers Band. He is working very happily with the band. Likewise, he calls Notre Dame football games that competed on Dancing With The Stars. It also has a video game.
Is Doug Flutie Retired?
Doug Flutie announced his retirement after 21 seasons in professional football in the year 2005. He ends his career as a member of his hometown Patriots, for which he played from 1987 to 1989.
Is Doug Flutie still alive?
As of now, he is alive. He is not dead. He is both mentally and physically fit. It seems that he has got a healthy body. Also, he has not suffered from any kind of disease till now. He is very conscious about his health. He always does exercies. Also, he follows every rule and regulation of his exercise. He is a fit and fine person.
Facts of Doug Flutie
- On 23 October 1968, Doug Flutie was born in Manchester, Maryland, in the United States of America.
- As of now, he is 58 years old.
- By nationality, he holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background.
- By birth his sun sign is Scorpio.
- He completed his higher-level education at Natick High School which is located in his own hometown.
- After that, he joined Boston College and graduated with good grades.
- In addition, Doug follows Christian religions.
- As of 2021, he has an estimated net worth of around $10 million.
- Likewise from the National Football League (NFL) he has earned $21 million.
- He has got a good height of 5 feet 10 inches tall or 1.78 meters or 178 centimeters.
- Similarly, his total body weight according to his height is around 82 kg.
- Doug has a beautiful pair of brown color eyes with short grey color hair.