Dottie Pepper Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids
Dottie Pepper is a pro-American golfer and television golf broadcaster who is one of the best golfers in the 90s having received various awards.
Early Life of Dottie Pepper
Dottie Pepper was born on 17th August 1995 in Saratoga Springs, New York, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 54 years old and her horoscope is Leo. She is the daughter of Don Pepper (father) and Lynn Pepper (mother). Her father was famous as a league baseball player. Dottie holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
From a young age, Dottie was encouraged to choose a career in sports and was free to select any game she liked. Eventually, she ended up with golf as she learned a fair bit of the game from her father. As a child, Don made quite an entry into the world of golf. She graduated from Furman University.
Who is Dottie Pepper Husband?
Dottie Pepper is married to David Normoyle since the year 2010. Her husband, Davis is a historian as well as a writer of golf books.
Caption: Dottie Pepper with her co-worker, Morgan GregoryPreviously, she got married to her first husband Doug Mochrie in the year 1986 and they lived together till 1995, before getting divorced.
How much is Dottie Pepper’s Net Worth and Salary?
Dottie Pepper has earned a massive amount of money from her golf career and the contracts she deals with, which are estimated to be $6.28 million as of 2022. Recently, she signed a deal with ESPN for golf broadcasting.
Dottie has received several awards. One of the best players with exceptional records, Pepper had to bring her career as a player to an end after a series of serious injuries but has continued her efforts towards the game through broadcasting.
She won the GWAA Female Player of the Year in the year 1992, LPGA Tour Player 1992, and also the Best Female Golfer ESPY Award 1993 amongst many other prizes and recognition in her career.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Dottie Pepper stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and her body weight is around 70kg. Her body measurements are 38-26-37 inches which include bust, waist, and hip size respectively.
She has blonde-colored hair with hazel eyes.
- Dottie Pepper made quite an entry into the world of golf, winning the 1981 State Amateur Cup and also the 1983 New York Junior Amateur Cup.
- Already a member of the U.S Junior World Cup team, she was also in the 1984 United States Women’s Open.
- Although she decided to join commentary after ending her career in the year 2005, she nearly lost her post as an anchor as well after she made some bad comments about the American team that was participating in Solheim Cup, 2007.
- Dottie was caught saying choking freaking dogs while the camera was still rolling although she didn’t realize that and later had to apologize to the team members.
- In May 2013, Pepper signed a contract with ESPN to return to commentating on a limited basis, working mainly in major tournaments on the PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tours.