Donald Cerrone Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Wife, Height
Facts of Donald Cerrone
|March 29, 1983
|American mixed martial artist
|6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)
|$ 7 million
|Air Academy High School
|Dawson Danger Cerrone
|Donald Cerrone Facebook
|Donald Cerrone Twitter
|Donald Cerrone Youtube
|Donald Cerrone Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Donald Cerrone
Donald Cerrone is an American mixed martial artist as well as a former professional kickboxer, professionally known by his ring name Cowboy.
Early Life of Donald Cerrone
Donald Cerrone was born on 29 March 1983 in Colorado, Springs, the United States. Currently, he is 36 years old with the birth sign Aries. His birth name is Donald Anthony Cerrone.
Doland holds an American nationality and belongs to the white (Mexican heritage) ethnicity. He attended Air Academy High School for his early education. Cerrone grew up in Denver, Colorado. He had to live with his grandparents after his parents separated as a child. As a child, he was diagnosed with an attention deficit disorder.
Who is Donald Cerrone Wife?
He is currently in an affair with a beautiful girlfriend, Lindsay Sheffield. The couple is often caught in public and private places together. However, Lindsay maybe his spouse in the future, but there is currently no confirmed news about it. He is cheerful, happy, and decent and enjoys his game, and loves his girlfriend.
In 2014, the duo engaged. In April 2018, he announced that his girlfriend is pregnant and is expecting a baby soon. On June 29, 2018, Cerrone and his fiancée welcomed their first child, a son, Dawson Danger Cerrone. The couple is living happily together with their child.
What is Donald Cerrone Net Worth and Salary?
Donald Cerrone had an estimated net worth of $7 million in 2019, including all of its real estate and income. Donald’s net worth increased in 2018 as he had a net worth of $5 million in 2016. As an MMA fighter, he receives no fixed salary but is paid for each match.
In addition, his total MMA career income was quoted at $5,704,800. He currently earns over $200,000 from his only fight but has so far received only $50,000. The fighter is living a luxurious life with his family
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
The fighter Donald has an appealing body figure. He stands at a height of 1.85 m (6 feet 1 inch), which is quite proportional to his body weight of 77 kg (170 lbs). He has blue eyes color and lights brown hair color with a white skin tone.
Donald Cerrone’s Career
- At age 20, he switched to kickboxing when he started the sport. Donald excelled in many ways through kickboxing and Muay Thai and later began a career in mixed martial arts.
- Cerrone trained with various MMA fighters in Greg Jackson’s Submission Fighting Gaidojutsu in New Mexico.
- He was inducted into the World Extreme Cagefighting Promotion and debuted on the platform against Kenneth Alexander.
- He won most of his bouts in promotion, though he did not discuss much his test positive for hydrochlorothiazide, an initially banned diuretic.
- In 2010 he was transferred to the UFC together with all WEC fighters after a merger between WEC and UFC.
- At UFC 126 he won his fight against Paul Kelly and was named together with his opponent for the Fight of the Night.
- He won his next fight at the UFC 131 against Vagner Rocha, who replaced the injured Mac Danzig.
- His next victory was with a three-time TKO against Charles Oliveira, who replaced Paul Taylor at UFC against 5. Cerrone’s victory in the fight earned him the award Knockout of Night.
- At the UFC 137 in October 2011, he fought against Dennis Siver and defeated him in the first round gloriously submission. This victory earned Cerrone Submission the honor of the night.
- The trained fighter received his first UFC lightweight title in 2015, having won eight consecutive bouts in just two years.
- Cerrone signed a new eight-battle contract with UFC in August 2016 and continued its glorious victories.
- Toward UFC 213 in 2017, his fight against Robbie Lawler was postponed to UFC 214 after he had a staphylococcal infection and a groin.
- Donald Cerrone later lost the fight unanimously. At the UFC Fight Night 126 on February 18, 2018, he won his fight against Yancy Medeiros in the technical knockout stages.
- In this victory, Donald Cerrone set the UFC record for most rankings and won 14 and 20 respectively.
- At the UFC Fight Night 132, however, he lost unanimously his fight against Leon Edwards.
- In a total of 45 mixed martial arts matches, Cerrone won 33 times and lost 11 times.
- The professional mixed martial artist hopes for further success in very challenging sports.