Father of 2 Kids; Who is Don Cheto Wife? What’s His Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Don Cheto
|Full Name:||Don Cheto|
|Birth Date:||June 23, 1980|
|Wife||Enriqueta Tiejo Ruzo|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||El Monte High School|
|Kids||Diego Razo, Sanjuana Razo|
|Don Cheto Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Don Cheto|
Mexican-American singer Don Cheto is widely known in Mexican American pop culture who first appeared in 2003. Also, he is a television host and radio personality. Cheto came into the limelight through radio programmed by DJ Juan Razo.
Fictional Character Don Cheto Real Name
The 40-years-old Don Cheto fictional character’s real name is Juan Carlos Ruzo. He was born on 23 June 1980 to Mexica parents. His birth sign is Cancer. But his parents’ details are still under review. His parents were in a strawberry jam business but illegal for almost 11 years in the U.S.
As per his nationality, Cheto is a Mexican citizen who is of mixed ethnicity. He originates from Zamora, Michoacán in Mexico. Juan is a graduate of El Monte High School located in El Monte, California.
Father of 2 Kids; Who is Don Cheto Wife?
Don Cheto aka Juan Ruzo is a family guy apart from his radio and TV career. After finishing his work, he rushes his home to take care of his beautiful wife and kids. Cheto is much younger than his character. He is happily married to his wife Enriqueta Tiejo Ruzo but their marriage date is under review. His wife Enriqueta is a graduate of Television Production. Also, she pursued her master’s degree in Psychology as well.
The television personality Cheto has managed to conceal their relationship history. They are happily living as a husband and wife together. Finally, the family of two became three, when the couple blessed with their son Diego Razo born in the year 2007. His wife Tiejo pursuing her master’s degree in psychology while their son was growing up. The actor didn’t get time to take care of their son until early evening.
Then Don aka Juan welcomed their 2nd daughter with their Sanjuana Razo. Then the family of 4 is living happily residing in Los Angeles. The couple is having a blissful married life and raising their children in a lovely environment. Also, he spends good quality time with his wife and their 2 kids in his home near Valencia.
What is the Net Worth of Don Cheto?
Juan aka Don Cheto has collected a decent sum of wealth from his professional career. He earns a handsome sum of money from his multiple careers such as Mexican-American Singer, Radio Host, and so on. Don Cheto has an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2022 according to celebrity net worth.
Also, he has earned a handsome sum of money as a host of El Show de Don Cheto. But his actual salary is still under review. Don signed a five-year deal with Lieberman Broadcasting Inc. for $3.5 million to continue El Show de Don Cheto on the radio in the year 2011. He is living a luxurious life with his family out of his earning.
- Don Cheto is a fictional Mexican-American radio and television personality played by Juan Razo.
- The fictional Mexican American radio and television personality is widely known throughout Mexican American pop culture.
- Cheto is very young compared to the 65-year-old character of Don Cheto contrary to popular belief.
- He began his professional career in radio station after immigrating to the U.S. Juan hosted The Don Cheto Show.
- Razo is the host of El Show de Don Cheto (The Don Cheto Show), an hour-long Spanish language variety show on Channel 62 in Los Angeles.
- Also, it’s shown on sister stations owned by Lieberman Broadcasting.
- In the show variety of games (including football and name-that-tune), a live band, a little person, and girls dancing in revealing outfits feature.
- Also, he makes an appearance in Grand Theft Auto V as himself in the radio station East Los FM.
- His music albums include Piporreando, and El Hombre del vozarron. Then he released a music video parody of Gangnam Style featuring East LA gangster stereotypes.
- In the video, Ganga Style featured guest cameos by Latin Grammy winner Ana Barbara and the late Latin Grammy nominee Jenni Rivera.
- The song has reached over 57 million views on YouTube.
- He has earned a list of awards throughout his career including 8 Grammy Awards, 25 Billboard Awards, 7 Emmy awards, and many more from his contributions.