Dinah Mattingly Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Child, Height
Facts of Dinah Mattingly
|Full Name:||Dinah Mattingly|
|Birth Date:||November 16, 1954|
|Married||Larry Bird (1989)|
|Education||Springs Valley High School, Indiana State University|
|Kids||Connor Bird, Mariah Bird, and Corrie Bird|
|View more / View less Facts of Dinah Mattingly|
Dinah Mattingly is an American citizen who rose to the media spotlight after getting married to a former basketball player and former coach Larry Bird.
Her husband has worked as president of the Indiana Pacers in the National Basketball Association. Dinah has been married to Bird for around three decades and they are living their happy life together. The couple even adopted a son and a daughter.
Dinah Mattingly’s Early Days
Dinah Mattingly was born on 16th November 1954, in the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, she is 65 years old and her horoscope is Scorpio.
People who born under this zodiac sign have a personality like good leadership and are always aware of the situation. Dinah holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Dinah completed her high school education at Springs Valley High School. Later, she went to Indiana State University for further education.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Dinah Mattingly in 2019?
Dinah Mattingly has not disclosed her career path so her incomes and net worth are also behind the wrap at the moment. As of now, we can speculate that she is just spending her time as a housewife. However, her husband’s net worth is around $55 million at present. In the year 1979, he signed with the Celtics for $3.25 million to play in their team for 5 years.
Larry earned about $26 million from his career as a basketball player. However, Mattingly might be enjoying her husband’s net worth and living a lavish lifestyle with her family.
Almost 3 Decades of Married life with Larry Bird, Are they living happily?
Dinah is married to an NBA star, Larry Bird on 31st October 1989, in Indiana, the United States. They first met at their college Indiana State University and started dating there. After dating for some years, they engaged in the late 1980s and tied the knot in 1989. As of now, they are spending a happy life together without any sign of divorce and separation.
They adopted tw
They adopted two children, Connor Bird (son) and Mariah Bird (daughter). Also, Mattingly has a stepdaughter Corrie Bird, who was born on 14th August 1977, to Larry and his previous wife Janet Condra. There is no information available about her past love affairs and relationship.
Professional Career of Dinah Mattingly
- Dinah Mattingly is a normal woman who is not known to be involved in any money-making work.
- She started to came into the limelight after she started dating a former basketball player and former coach Larry Bird.
- Dinah hasn’t disclosed what she was involved in before she met her husband Bird.
- Her husband, Larry is a renowned basketball player. He started playing basketball from his high school days.
- Larry attended Indiana State University where he played for the team Sycamores.
- Under his leadership, his team Sycamores was able to make an appearance at the NCAA tournament.
- Unfortunately, his team lost the championship but he was awarded the player of the year award for his incredible performance.
- While he was playing for Sycamores, Larry got many offers but he declined all those offers.
- After playing for Sycamores he was drafted by Boston Celtics for around 3.25 million.
- Also, he won 3 championships with his team, and Bird has got three straight league MVPs, Two NBA Finals MVPs, NBA Rookie of the Year.
- Later, he retired from NBA in the year 1992 after suffering from back injuries.