Married Twice; Who is Dina Eastwood Current Husband? Net Worth 2022
Facts of Dina Eastwood
|Full Name:||Dina Eastwood|
|Birth Date:||July 11, 1965|
|Divorce||Clint Eastwood (m. 1996–2014)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Castro Valley, California,|
|Education||Mission San Jose High School, Ohlone College, Arizona State University, San Francisco State University|
|Mother||Mary Lou Ruiz|
|Dina Eastwood Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Dina Eastwood|
American reporter & TV news anchor, Dina Eastwood is popular for starring in the American reality documentary television series, ‘Mrs. Eastwood & Company.’ Also, she is famous as the ex-wife of American actor, filmmaker, musician, and political figure Clint Eastwood.
Early Life of Reporter Dina
Dina Marie Ruiz is born to parents Michael Ruiz (father) and Mary Lou Ruiz (mother). Her birth date is July 11, 1965, and her birthplace is Castro Valley, California, US.
Her father is a teacher and her mother a saleswoman. Having American nationality, Dina is of mixed ethnicity. Her mother is of English, Irish, and German descent and Hawaiian, Japanese, African, American (father`s side) roots.
She enrolled at Mission San Jose High School located in Fremont, California. After completing her high school education, she attended Ohlone College in 1983.
In Ohlone College Television, she debuts as the TV news anchor. Then she attended Arizona State University located in Tempe for some time. Dina completed her graduation obtaining a degree in broadcast communications from the ‘San Francisco State University in the year 1988.
Married Twice; Dina Current Husband Scott Fisher
American reporter Eastwood was married twice. Dina Eastwood’s first husband was Clint Eastwood (from March 31st, 1996 to October 22nd, 2013). The couple met during an interview for KSBW-TV. Also, she was asked about what attracted him most to his ex-wife Dina. He said;
“The big doe eyes. She’s a very forthright kind of person. It’s one of those things you can’t put your finger on because it’s pheromones or something. So we got married, and we had a child.”
She became the mother of a beautiful daughter Morgan Eastwood. from her mother’s first marriage with Clint. Her daughter Morgan was born on December 12th, 1996. She looks like her famous mother & likes to spend her free time with her mother. After divorce, Dina married her 2nd husband Scott Fisher who is a former basketball player now a basketball coach.
Dina and Scott married in July 2016 since then they are living together happily. The reporter looks really happy and satisfied with her life. She is an amazing woman, a talented reporter, a beautiful mother, and a happy wife. Dina dedicated her life to working and achieved incredible success.
What’s Dina Eastwood Net Worth?
From her professional career, she has collected a huge sum of money. The reporter has earned a salary in millions over the years. Dina Eastwood has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2022 according to celebrity net worth. Also, she has been collected worth from her new reality TV series on the E! channel entitled Mrs. Eastwood & Company.
On the other hand, her ex-husband Clint Eastwood has an estimated net worth of $375 million. The actor Clint has a vast real estate portfolio in California including his 15,000 square foot estate in Carmel-by-the-Sea, a 6,136 square foot home in Bel Air, the 1,067 acres Rising River Ranch in Burney. Also, he has a 1.5-acre oceanfront property in Maui and a 5,700 square foot house in Sun Valley, Idaho.
- In the year 1990, she joined ‘KNAZ-TV’ as a reporter & later started serving as a news anchor.
- She took retirement from KSBW to devote more time to her husband and newly born daughter in 1997.
- Then the host of the ‘California Teachers Association’ produced a television show, ‘A Quest for Excellence,’ in the year 1998.
- She featured in the 1999 mystery drama, ‘True Crime,’ directed by her then-husband, Clint Eastwood, featured her in the short role of a reporter.
- She co-hosted Episode #7.1 of the popular and long-running American hidden camera reality TV series, ‘Candid Camera’ in 2003.
- On November 11, 2013, Dina anchored the 5 pm newscast for a couple of weeks.
- Then she featured in the starring role of Vanessa Reeve on art forgery titled ‘The Forger,’ directed by Lawrence Roeck.
- One of her most notable projects was the American reality documentary television series, ‘Mrs. Eastwood & Company.” Now she is a contributing editor for ‘Golf Digest Women’ and works as the board of a couple of non-profit charities.