Diane Alexander Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Diane Alexander
|June 16, 1967
|Former dancer, fashion designer
|5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
|In a Relation
|Sofia Richie, Miles Brockman Richie)
|View more / View less Facts of Diane Alexander
A former dancer and fashion designer Diane Alexander is famous for her relationship with the famous American singer-songwriter Lionel Richie. She gained notoriety after being involved in a divorce settlement with her ex-husband Richie. The couple gave birth to two children before they separated.
Early Life of Diane Alexander
Diane Alexander was born on June 16, 1967, in the United States of America under the sign of Gemini. As of 2019, she is 52 years old. She has white ethnicity and holds American citizenship. Diane has an appealing body figure. Whereas she stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. She has brown eyes color and black hair color with a white skin tone.
Diane Alexander’s Husband and Affair
Diane Alexander is well known to be in a relationship with an army of Dave Kenney, with whom she has been dating since 2015. According to some passages, she is engaged to the man. Before she started dating Kenney, she had a longtime relationship with singer Lionel Richie.
Diane Alexander met Lionel Richie in 1986 when he still married his ex-wife Brenda Harvey. The relationship between the couple was silent until Brenda in 1988 got together with her husband Lionel and Diane in the Beverly Hills hotel room and went there as room service.
The singer was then charged with numerous allegations and later divorced in 1993. Two years after the divorce, Diane married Lionel in 1995. The couple gave birth to a child, Miles Brockman Richie, who was born in 1994 before marrying. The duo also has a daughter named Sofia Richie, born on August 24, 1998, who is now a model.
The couple lived a happy life until Lionel decided on the basis of their personal unbridgeable differences. They divorced in 2003, which is considered one of the most expensive divorces in celebrity history. After the divorce, Alexander has led an inconspicuous life.
Since Diane’s divorce from Richie, she continued to live and even started a relationship with a certain mysterious man named, Dave Kenney. Good-looking Dave, who should be around her age, works in the Ventura County Sheriff. He got her engaged in late 2015 and everything is fine for her. Despite her divorce from Richie, Alexander is still friends with him.
What is Diane Alexander’s Net Worth and Salary?
She was also a fashion designer and her salary was over $65.1K per year. Alexander received huge sums from her divorce from Lionel Richie.
Following the divorce, Diane was awarded an estimated settlement amount of $20 million. It also includes maintenance, $15,000 for her monthly expenses, $20,000 a year for her plastic surgery, and $50,000 for her manicure, massages, and more.
Diane Alexander’s Professional Career
- Diane Alexander came into the limelight after being married to the music sensation Richie and also worked as a fashion designer before her relationship with the singer.
- She has an interest in dance and was a former dancer also
- Moreover, there is no other information about her professional career.
- She has left her job since she was married to him and is therefore unfamiliar with the fashion industry as a fashion designer.
- She was also a dancer who starred in such films as Forget Paris (1995) with Billy Crystal and Debra Winger and Lake Girls.
- Besides these, Diane was part of the video Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie.
- Alexander is massively known for her affiliation with Lionel Richie, who is now the judge of American Idol.