Blair ‘s Wife Desiree DaCosta Biography & Career,Wedding Life with Actor
Facts of Desiree DaCosta
|Full Name:||Desiree DaCosta|
|Net Worth||$300 Thousand|
|Salary||$100, to $150|
|Kids||Paris, Brielle, Blake Ellis Underwood, Lexi Underwood|
|View more / View less Facts of Desiree DaCosta|
Desiree DaCosta is an American executive assistant for Eddie Murphy. She is famous for her work in the action-comedy crime movie, Another 48 Hrs. Currently, she works as a freelance talent coordinator.
People also know her as the wife of Blair Underwood who is an American television, film, and stage actor and director.
Early Life of Desiree DaCosta
Desiree DaCosta was born somewhere in the United States of America to American parents. She grew up in a Christian family because her parents are Jewish.
Desiree holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background.
Blair Underwood & Desiree DaCosta Wedding
Desiree DaCosta is a married woman, she is tied to the wedding knot by an American actor and director, Blair Underwood. However, the couple exchanged their wedding vows on 17th September 1994.
The wedding was held in Los Angeles, California and most of their friends, as well as relatives, attended their wedding ceremony. Likewise, they together share four adorable children named Paris (born in 1997), Brielle (born in 1999), Blake Ellis Underwood (born on 9th June 2001), and Lexi Underwood (born on 28th August 2003).
DaCosta’s husband has a large number of fan following on his Instagram account. Recently, Blair posted a picture of his family while arriving at the Academy Awards on 26th February 2019. DaCosta resides in Tacoma, Washington, with her family and friends.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Desiree DaCosta?
Desiree DaCosta has collected a huge amount of sum through her career as an executive assistant. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of DaCosta is around $300 Thousand. Likewise, she earned a salary in the range of $100 Thousand and $150 Thousand yearly.
Some of DaCosta’s movies like Boomerang grossed $70 million domestically, and $61 Million from other territories. Similarly, It made a total gross of $131,052,444 against the production budget of $42 Million. From the success of the movie, DaCosta probably received a good amount as well.
On the other hand, her husband Blair Underwood is an American television, film, and stage actor and director who has a net worth of $8 Million as of 2022.
Participation in A Career as Assistant
- Desiree DaCosta began her career as an assistant for Eddie Murphy.
- At first, she worked in the American comedy crime drama film, Harlem Nights in the year1989.
- Then she became an executive producer for Walter Hill’s movie, Another 48 Hrs. in the year 1990.
- Likewise, she also served in the 1992 film, Boomerang with Lela Rochon.
- Similarly, DaCosta was promoted to an executive assistant for Eddie’s movie, The Distinguished Gentleman.
- After that, she appeared in an episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show broadcast on 12th February 2004.
- In addition, DaCosta was also associated with the TV movie documentary Inside the White House. But she was not credited.
- On the other hand, her husband Blair Underwood is an American actor and director who is famous for his roles in the TV series ‘L.A. Law’ and ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Underwood developed an early interest in the performing arts and began his career with the 1985 film ‘Krush Groove’.
- Later he appeared in TV films such as ‘The Cover Girl and the Cop’ and ‘Murder in Mississippi’.
- Further, his role in the legal drama series ‘L.A. Law’ helped him cement his place in the entertainment industry.
- The series reflected on the social and cultural ideologies of the 1980s and 1990s, such as the attitudes towards abortion, racism, LGBTQA+ rights, and AIDS as well.
- Underwood has won the NAACP Image Award for his performance in the ‘Best Actor in a Drama Series’ category for his outstanding performance in the series.
- A much-respected actor, he was honored several times over the course of his career and is the recipient of a Grammy Award as well.
- As of now, he is the voice of Makuu in the animated series, The Lion Guard since 2016.