What is the Net Worth of Derek Hough? How much does he make Annual Salary?
Derek Hough is a professional American dancer and actor who is known for his time in the ABC show, Dancing with the Stars, on which he has won a record six seasons. He has been outstanding since his beginning days in the year 2007 and has earned lots of recognition and accolades for his amazing works.
Throughout his dancing and acting career, Derek has earned a decent amount of net worth and earns a handsome salary. Today let’s talk more on his net worth, salary, and career below:
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Derek Hough?
Derek Hough Net Worth and Salary: Derek Hough has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2019. He accumulated this amount from his professional dancing and acting career. He has increased his income from American Broadcasting Company and CTV Television Network as he appeared on reality TV series, Dancing with the Stars from 2007 to 2016.
|Net Worth in 2019||$4 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Dancer and Actor|
However, Derek has not disclosed anything about his salary and earnings till yet. But, we can assume that he earns an average salary of an American actor which is around $50k. However, the actual amount of his annual salary is not available at the moment. With his hard work and dedication, we can say that his net worth will surely increase in his upcoming days.
During mid-2017s, he bought a 3,358 square feet development property in Sherman Oaks for around $1.795 million. The house consists of 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a spa-like bath, and walk-in closet. He also reportedly sold his Studio City house at cost $1.85 Million in the year 2014.
Derek Hough’ Tour in 2019
From the EMMY award-winning mind of Derek Hough, the live dance show is the first-ever solo tour in 2019 for the dynamo. The show will feature brand-new stage production, astounding versatility and, as always, his magnetic stage presence. It is sure that fans will enjoy through a true fusion of dance and music, as Hough explores styles ranging from ballroom and tap to salsa and hip-hop and everything in between.
His creative team and two-time EMMY winners, Napoleon and Tabitha Dumo who also recognized as NappyTabs, will co-create, direct and supervise choreography for the tour.
Since September 2007, Derek has become known for his work on the ABC dance competition series, Dancing with the Stars. Also, he has appeared in several stage productions, such as the 2006 Footloose: The Musical at the Novello Theatre in London’s West End, the 2015 New York Spring Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, and other many more.
In the year 2013, he starred in Make Your Move which is a Romeo and Juliet-inspired South Korean-American independent dance movie. In 2014, Derek has held a recurring acting role on ABC’s musical-drama, Nashville. On 7th December 2016, he played the role of Corny Collins in NBC’s live musical TV-production, Hairspray Live!. In May 2017, Derek joined the judge’s table in NBC’s new dance competition series World of Dance. He continued his role as a judge for the second and third seasons for the series.
Awards and Nominations
Derek is a two-time Emmy winner for Outstanding Choreography as well as has earned eight Emmy Award nominations in total for his work on Dancing with the Stars. On 10th April 2014, Derek and his sister, Julianne, were honored at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA’s second annual Kaleidoscope Ball with the Kaleidoscope Award.
Kaleidoscope Award is an award that is given to people of the entertainment industry who bring light and laughter into the lives of children through their professional achievements and personal humanitarianism. On 17th October 2014, GLSEN, during its annual Respect Awards, honored him with the year’s Inspiration Award.
- Derek Hough was born Derek B Hough on 17th May 1985, in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 34 years old and his birth sign is Taurus.
- Derek’s father’s name is Bruce Robert Hough while his mother’s name is Marianne Hough.
- His father, Bruce was twice chairman of the Utah Republican Party.
- He grew up with four sisters, Sharee, Marabeth, Katherine, and Julianne.
- Derek holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
- He attended Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts Ltd.
- He has become recognized for his work on the ABC dance competition series, Dancing with the Stars, on which he has won a record six seasons.
- Derek has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2019.
- He is in a romantic relationship with an American dancer, Hayley Erbert since the year 2015.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches while his body weight is around 76 kg.
- Derek is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Here we present a video Derek’s net worth, lifestyle, and other many more amazing facts: