What is Deontay Wilder Net Worth 2022? Who is His Wife?
Facts of Deontay Wilder
|Full Name:||Deontay Wilder|
|Birth Date:||October 2, 1985|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Break Up||Helen Duncan|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Birth Place||Tuscaloosa, Alabama|
|Education||Tuscaloosa Central High School|
|Kids||Naieya Wilder, Deontay Wilder Jr, Ava Wilder, and Dereon Wilder|
|Deontay Wilder Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Deontay Wilder|
Deontay Wilder is a professional American boxer who has held the World Boxing Council (WBC) heavyweight title since the year 2015.
Educational Background and Siblings
Deontay Wilder opened his eyes as Deontay Leshun Wilder on 2nd October 1985, in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the United States of America. As of 2019, his age is 34 years old while his horoscope is Libra. His mother’s name is Deborah Wilder while his father’s name is Gary Wilder.
He grew up with his brother, Marsellos Wilder who is also a professional boxer, and currently fights in the cruiserweight division. Deontay holds an American nationality while he belongs to an African-American ethnical background. He attended the Tuscaloosa Central High School in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and graduated from there in the year 2004.
What is Deontay Wilder Net Worth?
Deontay Wilder has an estimated net worth of around $30 million as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a professional boxer. Further, he reportedly received around $10 million from the PPV sales. Deontay has yet to lose a fight since making his professional debut which means that he has earned all the prize money with the win from the fights that he has been involved with.
Who is Deontay Wilder Girlfriend?
Deontay Wilder is currently in a relationship with a lady, Telli Swift. He is engaged to Telliand also has a son with her who was born in February of 2018. As of now, both of them are living a happy, blissful, and peaceful life together.
Previously, he tied the wedding knot to Jessica Scales-Wilder in the year 2009 and later divorced. Also, he was in a relationship with his ex-girlfriend Helen Duncan.
Deontay has 8 children altogether. His oldest daughter Naieya Wilder was born in the year 2005 with spina bifida. Also, he has two other daughters and one son with his ex-wife, Jessica. His children’s name is Deontay Wilder Jr, Ava Wilder, and Dereon Wilder.
Height and Weight
Deontay Wilder stands at a tall height of 6 feet 5 inches tall while his body weight is around 96 kg. Wilder’s hair and eyes are black in color.
Deontay is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Deontay Wilder started his amateur boxing career when he joined Skyy Boxing Gym in Northport, Alabama in October 2005.
- He entered the National Golden Gloves competition in the year 2007 where he defeated David Thompson and the world champion, Isiah Thomas.
- In the following year, he participated in the US Amateur Boxing Championship and defeated Quantis Graves.
- He recorded his career-best score by defeating Rakhim Chakhiyev from Russia in the year 2008.
- Deontay made his debut in professional boxing, at the Vanderbilt University Memorial Gymnasium on 15th November 2008.
- He won his first professional boxing title, by defeating Kelvin Price at the Memorial Sports Arena in Los Angeles on 15th December 2012.
- In April 2013, the boxing firm Golden Boy Promotions announced a fight between Deontay and Audley Harrison a former Olympic gold medalist.
- A fight was announced between Deontay and American boxer Malik Scott in February 2014.
- After the fight, he secured third place, and Scott was placed at number 23, in the world rankings.
- After defeating Malik, he took over as the mandatory challenger for the WBC heavyweight title.
- Deontay fought the defending champion, Bermane Stiverne, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on 17th January 2015.
- In May 2015, he fought his first defense of the WBC heavyweight title in Alabama.
- He fought his second defense, against Johann Duhaupas, ranked number 12 in the WBC in August 2015.
- Deontay defended his title against Polish boxer Artur Szpilka in December 2015.
- In July 2016, he fought Chris Arreola who is a former two-time world title challenger.
- The WBC ordered Wilder to fight the mandatory challenger, Bermane Stiverne in October 2017.
- On 18th May 2019, he defended WBC heavyweight title against Dominic Breazeale via knockout in the first round.
- Further, he caught him with a powerful right which sent Breazeale flat on his back and unable to continue with the referee waving off the contest after reaching the ten count.