Delilah Fishburne【Laurence Fishburne Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth
Facts of Delilah Fishburne
|Full Name:||Delilah Fishburne|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Siblings||Montana Fishburne , Langston Fishburne|
|View more / View less Facts of Delilah Fishburne|
Delilah Fishburne is the daughter of American celebrity Laurence Fishburne and Gina Torres.
What is the Age of Delilah Fishburne?
Delilah Fishburne was born in 2007, in The United States of America. As of 2020, she is 13 years old. She is the daughter of Gina Torres and Laurence Fishburne.
She also has half-siblings named Montana Fishburne and Langston Fishburne from his father’s ex-wife Hajna O. Moss. Delilah holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Delilah Fishburne’s Parents’ Personal life
Delilah Fishburne is still a kid so it is too early to talk about the relationship. Her parents Gina Torres and Laurence Fishburne engaged in February 2001. Similarly, they married on 22nd September 2002 at The Cloisters museum in New York City. Likewise, they have a daughter Delilah who was born in June 2007.
On the other hand, Delilah’s father Laurence Fishburne, and actress Hajna O. Moss tied the knot in New York. The two separated and got divorced in 1992. They had two children from the marriage. The couple has a son Langston Fishburne( born in 1987) and a daughter Montana Fishburne(born in 1991). At the moment Delilah is living her happy life with her parents.
Delilah Fishburne’s Parents’ Net Worth
Delilah Fishburne is just 12 years old as of 2019, so there is no point that the celebrity child has a net worth of her own as she has no source of earnings. However, her mother Gina Torres is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million.
Torres brought a house back in 2014 whose current value is $1.2 Million. Moreover, she also owns cars including Range Rover worth $36,350 and a Jugar worth $53,375-$100,000.
Likewise her father Laurence Fishburne is an American actor, director, producer, and playwright who has a net worth of $20 million. Laurence Fishburne’s salary per episode of Hannibal is $175,000.
Delilah Fishburne’s Parents Career
The professional life of Delilah Fishburne hasn’t been started as she is in her school days. Luckily, she came to fame because both parents are from the entertainment industry. In the future, she may follow the footsteps of her parents.
Her mother Gina Torres is an American actress. Laurence Fishburne’s first role as an actor he played in 1973 in the ABC soap opera “One Life to Live” as Joshua Hall. His most memorable early role was “Cornbread, Earl and Me,” in which he played a young boy witnessing the police bouts of a popular high school basketball star.
In 1976, Fishburne received a supporting role in the movie “Apocalypse Now,” in which he played the role of Tyrone Miller. The film did not appear until 1979.
In the eighties, Fishburne appeared regularly in television and stage shows. He has a recurring role as Cowboy Curtis in Paul Reuben’s CBS children’s television show “Pee-Wees Playhouse” and guest roles in “M * A * S * H” and “Spenser: For Hire”.
Delilah Fishburne’s Father Career
- Likewise her father Laurence Fishburne is an American actor, director, producer, and playwright. Laurence’s most notable films include “What does love have to do with this?”, “Boyz in the Hood”, “Mission Impossible III” and, of course, “Matrix I”, “II” and “III”.
- He has also starred in many television series including CSI Miami, CSI New York, The Equalizer, Spenser for Hire, and many more.
- Fishburne is also the voice of Morpheus in the video games Enter the Matrix and The Matrix Online, as well as the voice of Dr. Raymond Langston in CSI: Deadly Intent, CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, and Isaiah Reed in True Crime: New York City.
- He has received NAACP awards for the best male lead in “Without Walls” and a Lifetime Achievement Award, as well as a Tony Award for best actor in a featured role in “Two Trains, Running.”
- At the age of twelve, Fishburne got his first acting role in Mod Squad, followed by a role in the soap opera One Life to Live.
- Other childhood parts are “Cornbread, Earl and Me” and “Apocalypse Now”, in which he lied about his age to get the role.
- After that, he was on his way, with acting roles on stage, on-screen, and on television, including the narrator’s voice in the movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the voice of the silver surfer in the movie Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- He was also involved in the comedy sitcom Mash, in which he played Corporal Dorsey.