【Benicio del Toro Daughter】Delilah del Toro Bio, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Delilah del Toro
|Full Name:||Delilah del Toro|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Father||Benicio del Toro|
|View more / View less Facts of Delilah del Toro|
Delilah del Toro is the daughter of American celebrities Kimberly Stewart and Benicio del Toro.
Early Life of Delilah del Toro
Delilah del Toro was born in 2011 in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 8 years old with a birth sign Leo. She is the daughter of Kimberly Stewart and Benicio del Toro. She is the only child of her parents.
Toro holds an American nationality. She is studying in an elementary school.
Personal Life of Delilah del Toro Parents
Talking about her parents’ personal life, her father and mother have never been married. Her mother Kimberly gave birth to her when her father and mother were dating each other. In 2010, her father was dating Delilah’s mother Kimberly Steward. Besides her mother, Delilah’s father had dated lots of women in his life.
He had relationships with Catherine Keener, Sara Foster, Heather Graham, Chiara Mastroianni, Alicia Silverstone, and Claire Forlani. In 1998 he dated Valeria Golino and was even engaged to her. But they quit their engagement and split in 1992.
Previously, he also had dated many glamorous women from the entertainment industry. In 2006 he had an encounter with Lindsay Lohan. In 2002 he dated Sophie Dahl. At the moment Delilah is living happily with her mother.
Delilah del Toro’s Parents’ Net Worth and Salary
Delilah del Toro is just 8 years old as of 2019, so there is no point that the celebrity child has a net worth of her own as she has no source of earnings. On the other hand, her father Benicio del Toro is a Puerto Rican-born actor and film producer who has a net worth of $45 million as of 2022. Benicio del Toro earned his wealth by acting in many major Hollywood films.
Kimberly Stewart is an American celebrity, model, and reality star with a net worth of $10 million. Kimberly Stewart generated her net worth as an actress, model, fashion designer, and as the daughter of a rock legend. Delilah is living a luxurious life with her family.
Delilah del Toro Father’s Career
Benicio del Toro began his career in the 1980s. During this time, he appeared in 1984 in Miami Vice in several television appearances. His film career began slower, but his first role was in 1988, Duke the Dog-Faced Boy in Big Top Pee-Wee.
In 1989, he got the role of Dario, the evil stooge in the James Bond movie License to Kill. At age 21, he was the youngest actor ever to portray a Bond villain. He gave noteworthy performances in many overlooked films over the next few years, including The Indian Runner (1991), Christopher Columbus: The Discovery (1992), and Money for Nothing (1993).
In 2013, he played an alien known as a collector in the Marvel comics adventure Guardians of the Galaxy. He had written, produced, and directed the short film Submission with Matthew McConaughey.
Delilah del Toro Parents’ Career
- Delilah is too young and doesn’t have her own career. She came to the media spotlight only because of her father and mother.
- Her mother Kimberly had her first acting role in the TV series ‘Pacific Blue’, in 1998. she has since then appeared in numerous movies and television series including ‘Going to California’, ‘Undeclared’, ‘Agatha Christie’s Poirot’, ‘Homecoming’, and ‘Lost Lake’.
- In addition to her acting career, she is also an established model and fashion designer.
- She appeared on the front pages of Tatler and German Vanity Fair, which was filmed by Bryan Adams.
- She has also worked with fashion companies such as Tommy Hilfiger, American Vogue, L’uomo Vogue, Elle, Italian Vogue, Vanity Fair, MaxMara, Richard Tyler, Catherine Malandrino, Tatler, InStyle, and House of Field.