Deidra Hoffman Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Father
Facts of Deidra Hoffman
|Full Name:||Deidra Hoffman|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Size||34-29-37 inches|
|Siblings||Quinton Anderson Reynolds|
|Kids||McKenzie Hoffman, Megan Hoffman|
|Deidra Hoffman Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Deidra Hoffman|
Deidra Hoffman is the daughter of Bruce Hasselberg who is a school administrator. However, her mother is a popular screen actress, Loni Anderson.
Who is Deidra Hoffman’s Father?
Deidra Kaye Hasselberg was born in the United States in 1965. Currently, she is 54 years old. She is the daughter of mother Loni Anderson (legendary American actress) and father Bruce Hasselberg who is a school administrator. Well, she is American by nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity.
Similarly, she has a half-brother, Quinton Anderson Reynolds from her mother and step-father Burt Reynolds. And her step-dad died on 6th September 2018 at the Jupiter Medical Center due to a heart attack.
Body Size of Deidra
Hoffman’s height is listed at 5 feet 7 inches along with a weight of 62 kilograms or 136 lbs. Furthermore, her shoe size is 9 (US) while her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-29-37. Similarly, she has light brown hair color with hazel eyes color.
What is the estimated Net Worth and Salary of Deidra Hoffman?
As Deidra Hoffman’s professional life is not made clear, her net worth is still unknown. However, her mother has an estimated net worth of $12 million which she collected from her amazing acting career. When Loni divorced her third husband, Burt, she received $154,520 as alimony.
Furthermore, she has a house in Los Angeles, California. Even she priced her Sherman Oaks home for $2.435 million in 2014 which she bought for $1.9 million in 2007. Likewise, the house is within 4,630 sq ft with five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
Honestly, Deidra is a married woman. However, she is a very private person and has always stayed away from the limelight. Therefore, sources reveal that she is married to actor Chris Hoffman. And they dated for some time before walking the aisle.
The couple has two daughters: McKenzie Hoffman and Megan Hoffman. Currently, Deidra reportedly lives in California with her actor husband and daughters. The couple is happily living a blissful life with her family.
A Career as an Actress
- Deidra has never discussed her career in the media. Nevertheless, she has made a couple of TV appearances.
- She was seen in an episode of ‘Intimate Portrait,‘ a biographical TV series aired on ‘Lifetime in 1999.’ Besides this, in 2014, she appeared in an episode of ‘The Doctors,’ an American syndicated talk show.
- Furthermore, she also appeared in the uncredited role of ‘Jayne Marie Mansfield’ in the 1980 TV movie ‘The Jayne Mansfield Story.’
- Talking about Deidra’s awards, although Hoffman is a working woman, her career is unclear and she has not received any awards yet to date.
- However, her mother, Loni has won thrice awards including Golden Globe Award and two Emmy Award-nominated actresses.
- Additionally, she made her Hollywood debut in 1966 in an uncredited role in the movie, Nevada Smith.
- Then she appeared in several movies and TV series, particularly, famous for CBS’ sitcom, WKRP in Cincinnati (1978-1982).