Ex-Wife Deen Kharbouch Bio, Age, Son, Net Worth, Divorce Settlement
Facts of Deen Kharbouch
|Full Name:||Deen Kharbouch|
|Birth Date:||September 18, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Education||New York University|
|Deen Kharbouch Twitter|
|Deen Kharbouch Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Deen Kharbouch|
Deen Kharbouch is one of the media personalities who gained her recognition from the feud she had with her ex-husband, French Montana, a famous rapper. Moreover, she is also a talented writer, creator, designer, and CEO of Kruziek Enterprise.
What is Deen Kharbouch Age?
Deen was born with the real name of Nadeen M Palmer. She was born on 18 September 1985. Currently, she is 34 years old. She belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
She attended New York University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies. Deen stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches. Even after being a mother, she did not fail to maintain her slender figure. Her body weight is around 58 kg. Similarly, her hair is black and her eyes look brown.
Deen Kharbouch and French Montana’s Marriage and Divorce
Kharbouch once was married famous rapper French Montana whose original name is Karim Kharbouch in 2007. Her ex-husband French is a popular rapper. The former couple welcomed a child namely Kruz Kharbouch in more than half a decade of marital status.
She was living a happy life with her family, but sadly the fire in her relationship started to fade away when her husband’s career took off. In 2012, Deen and her husband started to live separately.
Kharbouch accused the rapper of “abandoning” her and her son while he went on to establish himself as a famous rapper. The estranged couple had social media bashing & blaming each other. She blamed her ex-husband and his supposed girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian, for their failed marriage.
Eventually in 2012 Kharbouch filed for divorce and they started to live separately. In 2014, the couple legally separated and the divorce was settled in $2 million worth. Even though she had to go through dramas and controversies. Nowadays, she is running her own business and enjoying her life as a single proud mother of her son. Additionally, she is far from the rumors and controversies.
Whereas French Montana, her ex-husband is seen being cozy with numerous other celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian, Sanaa Lathan, Trina, Iggy Azalea and the list goes on. However, he hasn’t confirmed the relationship with any of the women yet.
Net Worth & Salary of Deen Kharbouch
American businessperson, Deen Kharbouch has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019. She is the CEO of Kruziek Enterprise. Similarly, she makes a decent amount of worth from her business.
Even though the French agreed to pay $2 million for the divorce settlement out of his $8 million total net worth. The rapper pays a monthly $7000 to her ex-wife as part of child responsibilities.
Deen does not endorse any brands as such but she runs her own business. So she accumulates a good sum of money from her own business as well. She is currently living her life as a businesswoman happily and peacefully.
Deen Kharbouch’s Career
- Deen Kharbouch earns a delightful name and fame through her successful career in American Writer and Designer sector.
- She initially worked in Finance for Vornado Realty Trust until 2005 before moving to market at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Deen then moved to Sroz Friedberg, working as a marketing associate.
- In 2011, Deen founded Palmer Road, a company she works with till the present.
- Moreover, she also founded Kruziek enterprise and is the co-founder of Coke Boys Entertainment with her ex-husband, French Montana.
- She is a Hillary Clinton supporter, quoting her support for the Democrat candidate for the 2016 USA Presidential election.
- Since her childhood days, she is very interested in leading others.
- She is an independent woman sustaining herself for the past years after divorcing her famous rapper husband.