Birthday of Dee Dee Benkie, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Kids
Facts of Dee Dee Benkie
|Full Name:||Dee Dee Benkie|
|Birth Date:||November 9, 1966|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||Harvard Extension School, Hanover College|
|View more / View less Facts of Dee Dee Benkie|
- 1 When is Dee Dee Benkie’s Birthday?
- 2 Which college did Dee Dee Benkie go to?
- 3 Are Dee Dee Benkie and Paul Sorvino still together?
- 4 Who did Paul Sorvino previously marry?
- 5 Do Dee Dee Benkie and Paul Sorvino have children?
- 6 How much is Dee Dee Benkie’s Net Worth?
- 7 What was the cause of Paul Sorvino’s death?
- 8 How tall is Dee Dee Benkie?
- 9 Professional Career of Dee Dee Benkie
An American actress, political commentator, and television personality Dee Dee Benkie gained media attention for co-hosting EBRU TV’s Fresh Outlook and is also famous as a wife of an American actor Paul Sorvino.
When is Dee Dee Benkie’s Birthday?
Dee Dee Benkie opened her eyes to this beautiful world on November 9, 1966. She was born in Indiana, United States of America. As of 2022, she is 56 years old whereas her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Usually, she celebrates her birthday on the 9th of November every year. Her birth name is Denessa Purvis Benkie.
Benkie’s mother’s name is Nancy Daugherty. Her mother has completed her high school at Homewood Suites Indianapolis Canal. Then after, she graduated from Hampton Inn.
Similarly, as a nationality, holds American citizenship while she belongs to white ethnicity. Likewise, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Which college did Dee Dee Benkie go to?
Benkie completed her high school at Harvard Extension School. It is the extension school of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. After completing high school, she received her Bachelor’s degree at Hanover College.
Are Dee Dee Benkie and Paul Sorvino still together?
Dee was married to Paul Sorvino. Her husband was an American actor, opera singer, businessman, writer, and sculptor by profession. Dee and Paul met in 2013 at Fox News’ show Your World With Neil Cavuto for the first time. They were on the same show for their interviews.
They fall in love and decide to move in together. Paul revealed that he and Dee eloped in 2014 and married on December 27, 2014, in New York, United States. The couple was together until Paul’s death. Moreover, Dee was the third wife of Paul Sorvino.
Who did Paul Sorvino previously marry?
Paul had been married twice before marrying Dee Dee. He was married to his first wife, Lorraine Davis in 1966 and separated in the year 1988. Lorraine gave birth to three children.
After separating from his first wife, Paul married his second wife, Vanessa Arico, in 1991. Their relationship didn’t last long, they got divorced on 1996.
Do Dee Dee Benkie and Paul Sorvino have children?
No, Dee and Paul Sorvino don’t have children. Though they don’t have children together, Paul has three children from his previous relationship. Paul’s children’s names are Mira Sorvino, Amanda Sorvino, and Michael Sorvino. All three children are from his first wife Lorraine Davis.
Mira was born on September 28, 1967, whereas Amanda was born on 1971, and Michael was born on November 21, 1977. Furthermore, all of their careers are similar as they work in the acting career line.
How much is Dee Dee Benkie’s Net Worth?
Dee Dee Benkie’s net worth is approximately $2 million. She earns this million amount from her professional career as an actress. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American actress ranges from $48,801 to $72,401. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her acting career.
On the other hand, her husband’s net worth was estimated to be $10 million at the time of his death. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American actor is $43,760 a year. He might have earned the same amount of salary throughout his acting career.
What was the cause of Paul Sorvino’s death?
Paul Sorvino passed away on July 25, 2022, in Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida, United States. He died at the age of 83. He was buried in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. The cause of his death was natural. After his demise, his wife announced that
“Our hearts are broken, there will never be another Paul Sorvino, he was the love of my life and one of the greatest performers to ever grace the screen and stage”
Also, his daughter Mira tweeted that
“My heart is rent asunder — a life of love and joy and wisdom with him is over. He was the most wonderful father. I love him so much. I’m sending you love in the stars Dad as you ascend.”
How tall is Dee Dee Benkie?
Dee stands 5 feet 7 inches tall while her body weight is 59 kg. Similarly, she wears a shoe size of 7US. Moreover, she has an alluring pair of blue eyes and her hair color is brown.
Professional Career of Dee Dee Benkie
- Dee is an American actress and TV personality.
- Also, she served as chairwoman of the Republican National Convention.
- Dee starred in programs like Comedy Central, Fox News channel, Fox Business Channel, RT, Al Jazeera, WOR radio, BBC, CBS morning show, The Talk, The Patriot channel, and AM The Answer.
- Currently, she is working on her forthcoming projects such as My Jurassic Place, A Perfect Chaos, Flip Mode, Lone Road, and so on.
- Some of her other films are Price for Freedom, My Jurassic Place, Bad Blood Acts of Desperation, and many more.
- Likewise, her husband was an American actor.
- Sorvino started his career as a copywriter in advertising.
- He made his Broadway debut in the 1964 musical Bajour.
- In 1975, he appeared on the weekly television series We’ll Get By.
- He won the Action And Film Award in 2016.
- Also, he was nominated for Trophy Award in 2018.
- Some of his other films and TV series are The Panic in Needle Park, Cry Uncle!, It Couldn’t Happen to a Nicer Guy, We’ll Get By, and many more.