Who is Debrah Lee Charatan’s Ex-Husband? Bio, Age, Birthday, Children
- 1 When is Debrah Lee Charatan’s Birthday?
- 2 Is Debrah Lee Charatan Single?
- 3 How many children does Debrah Lee Charatan have?
- 4 What is the Net Worth of Debrah Lee Charatan?
- 5 Why is Debrah Lee Charatan’s Ex-Husband Robert Durst in jail?
- 6 How did Debrah Lee Charathan’s husband die?
- 7 Professional Career of Debrah Lee Charatan
Debrah Lee Charatan, an President and Co-founder of BCB Property is famous as the second wife of murderer Robert Durst.
When is Debrah Lee Charatan’s Birthday?
Debrah opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the first time on February 1, 1957. Charathan was born in New York City, United States of America. As of 2022, she is 65 years old. She celebrates her birthday annually on the 1st of February. Her star sign is Aquarius. She was born as the daughter of Joseph Charathan (father) and Pauline Charathan (mother). Charatan’s parents survived the Nazi invasion of Poland where her father lost his foot.
By nationality, Debrah holds American citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic community. Furthermore, Debrah follows the Christianity religion.
Is Debrah Lee Charatan Single?
Debrah is single as of now, as her husband recently died on January 10, 2022. Similarly, she tied the marriage knot with her long-time boyfriend Robert Durst in 2000. They met for the first time at a real estate dinner after being introduced by a mutual friend. Furthermore, after sharing contact with each other they began dating in 1988.
After knowing each other for two years, they tied the wedding knot in 2000. His husband, divorced his former wife, Kathleen after six years of Disappearance and wedded Deborah.
How many children does Debrah Lee Charatan have?
Deborah is the mother of only one child. She is the mother of Bennat Charatan Berger who was born in 1984. Furthermore, Deborah has welcomed her son with her first husband.
What is the Net Worth of Debrah Lee Charatan?
Debrah has an estimated net worth of around $10 million as of 2022. Similarly, this includes Debrah’s property, bank balance, and assets. She was able to collect this hefty sum of money from her career as a President and Co-founder of BCB Property.
While her husband Robert Durst has an estimated net worth of $65 million as of 2022. This includes Robert’s bank balance, property, assets, and luxurious items. He has earned this hefty sum of income from his parent’s property and as an heir to New York real estate.
Why is Debrah Lee Charatan’s Ex-Husband Robert Durst in jail?
Robert was a serial killer. In September 2001 he killed his long-time friend Sussan Berman and also in 2001 he killed his neighbor Morris Blake in Galveston, Texas. In addition to this, he was punished with life imprisonment in jail by the judge.
How did Debrah Lee Charathan’s husband die?
Robert was serving life imprisonment punishment in a cell for killing his friend and neighbor. Similarly, Robert was found dead in his cell. According to the police officer, he had a cardiac arrest. He left this world on January 10, 2022, in Stockton, United States.
Professional Career of Debrah Lee Charatan
- Debrah has started her career in sales and investment.
- In 1993, Debrah launched Debrah Lee Charatan Realty Inc.
- She works as a vice-chair in Selfhelp Community Services Foundation.
- Similarly, she has donated to charitable organizations including the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Park East Synagogue.
- Debrah has also worked with Chabad of Southampton, Jewish Museum, the Central Park Conservancy, Chai Lifeline, and the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation.