Debby Clarke Belichick Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Height
Debby Clarke Belichick is a successful businesswoman who is famous for being an ex-wife of Bill Belichick, a football head coach of the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Debby is also Jeannette (Munn) and Steve Belichick’s ex-daughter-in-law. Like others, she also came to the limelight after getting married to her husband Bill Belichick, a head coach of the Cleveland Browns.
What is the Age of Debby Clarke Belichick?
Debby Clarke Belichick was born in the year 1955 in Nashville, Tennessee, the United States of America with the birthname Debby Clarke. As of 2019, she is 64 years old. Debby holds an American nationality and belongs to the white-American ethnicity.
She spent most of her early days growing up in her hometown Nashville along with her parents and siblings. Debby Clarke Belichick has dyed-black color hair and a brown color eye.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Debby Clarke Belichick?
As, Debby is a successful businesswoman she might have earned a million dollars from her career as a businesswoman but cause of her secretive nature, she hasn’t revealed the exact figure of her net worth. Her main source of income is from her Art of Tile & Stone store where she sells various designs of stones. But her ex-husband Bill’s net worth is estimated to be around $35 million. Moreover, he earned a salary of $7.5 million in the year 2012 and the year 2016.
Who is Debby Clarke Belichick Ex-Husband?
Debby Clarke Belichick was formerly married to famous American Football coach, Bill Belichick. They had tied their wedding knot in the year 1977. They were high school sweethearts and together used to run various social work activities to raise funds for the betterment of the homeless. The couple separated their ways finally in the year 2006 after she found him cheating on her with football team Giants’s receptionist Sharon Shenocca.
However, according to some online resources, their divorce had already happened in the year 2004. After their separation, he was in a relationship with a woman, Linda Holliday in the Super Bowl XLVII. Debby and Bill have three children together two sons and a daughter.
However, their both sons Stephen Belichick and Brian Belichick are associated with New Patriots as assistant coach and front office scouting assistants respectively. Their daughter Amanda Belichick is a lacrosse player and is also the head women’s lacrosse coach at Holy Cross College.
Debby Clarke Belichick’s Career
- Debby operates her own business house whose name is The Art of Tile & Stone along with her female friends.
- The store is located in Wellesley which makes everything from design to installation of new stone.
- He also ran a charity organization with her husband to raise money for the homeless and needy in Cleveland, OH, and Massachusetts.
- Currently, there are no other records available at the current time regarding her early life profession and career.
- However, her ex-husband is a head coach of the NFL’s New England Patriots and is widely considered one of the best coaches in football history.
- In his career as a coach, he has been associated with several NFL Teams like Denver Broncos and Detroit Lions.