Husband of Debbie Schlussel, Bio, Parents, Education, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Debbie Schlussel
|Full Name:||Debbie Schlussel|
|Birth Date:||April 9, 1969|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan|
|Education||Southfield High School, the University of Michigan, the University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|View more / View less Facts of Debbie Schlussel|
American attorney, Debbie Schlussel is famous for working with several reputed newspapers like the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, and so on.
How old is Debbie Schlussel?
Debbie Schlussel was born on 9th April 1969, in Detroit, Michigan, the United States of America. As of 2021, she is at the age of 52 years old while her horoscope is Aries. Every year, she celebrates her birthday on 9th April. She is the daughter of H.L. Schlussel (father) and Toby (mother).
It is still unclear if Debbie has any siblings or not. As per nationality, Debbie is an American while she belongs to Polish ethnical background.
Which college did Debbie Schlussel go to?
She completed her high school education at Southfield High School in Southfield, Michigan in the year 1986. Later, she attended the University of Michigan in Southfield, Michigan, and received a BA degree from there. She completed her JD and MBA from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in Madison, Wisconsin.
What is the Net Worth of Debbie Schlussel?
Debbie Schlussel has earned a decent amount of money through her professional career as an attorney, author, political commentator, movie critic, TV host, and blogger. However, the exact amount regarding her net worth is missing at the moment. Looking at her hard work and dedication, we can assume that her net worth is not less than a million dollars.
According to some online resources, the average salary of an attorney in the United States is $122,960 per year. Debbie might be earning the same range of amount as her salary but she is yet to mention the actual figure of her salary to the media. Her net worth and salary will gradually rise higher in the upcoming days. Debbie lives a lavish and fulfilling lifestyle with her family members in the United States.
Is Debbie Schlussel Single?
Debbie might be married, single, or in a relationship with someone. Schlussel has not shared the actual information regarding her relationship status with the media. She prefers to keep her personal life away from the media, so there is not much information on her relationship status. However, she often uploads pictures with her male friends or co-worker but never mentioned any of them as her husband or boyfriend.
Debbie is more focused on her career rather than being involved in any kind of relationship or love affair. Also, the information regarding her past relationships or love affairs is unavailable at the moment. If she ever feels like sharing her personal life with the public, she will do it without any hesitation. Debbie has never been involved in any sorts of rumors or controversies regarding her personal or professional life.
The Career of Debbie Schlussel
- After completing her education, Debbie worked for the Republican nomination for the 4th District (Oakland County) of the Michigan House of Representatives.
- Later, she became a member of the Detroit Film Critics Society, which reviews films for both radio and her website.
- She worked as the talk show host at radio station WXYT-FM, then known as WKRK, in Detroit for more than a year.
- Debbie is also serving as the official movie critic of The Larry The Cable Guy Show.
- Her blog has been published in several newspapers like the New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, and so on.
- Debbie is hosting #NoFilter With Debbie on the BEK News Channel.
- Besides, she writes movie reviews as well as commentary regarding pop culture, politics, Islamic terrorism, American Muslims, illegal immigration, news, and so on.