Debbie Higgins Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Death
Facts of Debbie Higgins
|Full Name:||Debbie Higgins|
|Birth Place||United, States|
|View more / View less Facts of Debbie Higgins|
Late Debbie Higgins was the former cheerleader of high school. She is popular for her work as an editor. She is highly appreciated and known for her work on Christy Mathewson Day in 2011 and Demon Hunters: Fear the Silence in the year 2013.
Early Life of Debbie Higgins
Debbie was born in the land of the United States of American. Debbie was an American citizenship holder and belongs to the American (Caucasian) ethnicity.
Who was Debbie Higgins Ex-husband?
Debbie Higgins, a former high school cheerleader, was a divorced woman. She was married in 1970 to her former husband, American TV personality Phil McGraw. The couple organized their wedding ceremony in Roeland Park, Kansas, USA.
According to Debbie, she suffered in many circumstances before she divorced Phil because she was domineering and Phil did not allow her to join the family business. Phil started dating Robin Jo Jameson. Later, Phil married Robin in 1976. They have two children together.
Debbie Higgins’s Career
- Debbie once served as the cheerleader of high school.
- In addition, she also serves as an editor. After working with the Demon Hunters: Fear the Silence in 2013, where superstars like Brian Gildea, Mary Bonczek, and Rob Dimension had appeared, it became a highlight.
- Debbie also appeared on Christy Mathewson Day with Edward G. Boehm, Tony Borgia, and many others.
- Debbie’s ex-husband, Phil McGraw, better known as Dr. Phil, TV personality, author, and former psychologist from America.
- He currently lives in Beverly Hills, California. In his youth, Dr. Phil won a football scholarship at the University of Tulsa, where he played the middle linebacker
- He was on the team when he lost 100-6 to the University of Houston, one of the most biased of NCAA history.
- In 1990, he founded the CSI (Courtroom Sciences, Inc.), an organization that advised companies and individual plaintiffs in obtaining settlements.
- In 1995, Oprah hired Phil’s company to advise her on a defamation trial she faced after making derogatory remarks about beef for her show on mad cow disease.
- This relationship produced periodic appearances on Oprah Winfrey’s show.
- These early appearances brought him national recognition and fame and over time led to his own show, which debuted in 2002.
- The Dr. Phil Show is still in the air today and is being syndicated across the country.
- Her ex-husband Dr. Phil’s net worth is estimated to be $400 million with a salary of $80 million annually. Dr. Phil has also written various books, all of which have been commercially successful.
Higgins’s Cause of Death
Debbie Higgins was a famous editor who died of cancer. After a long battle, Higgins passed away. Besides these, there is no information about her death and funeral that has been kept away from the media.