Dawn Davenport Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Dawn Davenport is famous as an American sideline reporter working for ESPN since the year 2013. Also, she is an Emmy Awards-winning sports journalist and anchor with extensive live shooting experience. Dawn has experience in hosting thirty-minute and hour-long sports specials.
Early Life of Dawn Davenport
Dawn Davenport was born on 25th February 1980, in Piano, Texas, the United States of America. Currently, she is 39 years old and her birth sign is Pisces. Dawn holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Childhood Place of Davenport
She grew up in Atlanta and spent most of her time in Atlanta and completed her school education from the same place. After completing her high school education, Davenport joined Auburn University and in December 2002, she graduated with a degree in Mass Communications / Radio, television, and film. Also, she played volleyball at Auburn and was a 2-time SEC All- American Academic.
Is Dawn Davenport Single, Married, or Dating?
Dawn Davenport has not spoken much more about her personal life to the media.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Dawn Davenport?
Dawn Davenport has an estimated around $1 million as of 2019. She earns a decent sum of money from her acting career. To date, Dawn has worked in several TV stations and networks and reportedly earns over $85k as her annual salary. However, the average salary for ESPN reporters falls in the range between $30k-$125k.
Moreover, Dawn’s outstanding work in the field of journalism has earned her wide recognition as well as a good sum of wealth which she spends on expensive jewelry, designer clothes, and gadgets. As of now, she is living in the United States and lives a comfortable life with the money she earns through her career as a reporter.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Dawn Davenport stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches and her body weight is around 56 kg. She has an appealing body structure with measurements of 34-25-36 inches. Dawn has blonde hair and her eyes are hazel in color.
Dawn Davenport’s Journalism Career
- Dawn Davenport started her career at WWAY NewsChannel 3 in March 2003, where she worked as a Weekend Sports Anchor/ Reporter.
- After working for more than two years, she moved to WRIC Young Broadcasting, where she served as Sports Anchor/Reporter for three years.
- In July 2008, she started to work as Sports Anchor/Reporter at WKRN and worked in the same position for seven years.
- She served as Morning News Anchor for Young Broadcasting for three years, starting in 2013.
- After gaining experience in media in different positions, she got a job as Sideline Reporter in August 2013 at ESPN.
- Since then, Dawn has been serving ESPN as a college football reporter. Currently, she is serving for WKRN-ABC as a morning show anchor.
- During her tenure in WRIC-ABC in Richmond, Dawn’s sports department won AP Award for Best Year-Round Sports Coverage.
- Also, she has experience working for events for CSS Sports Atlanta and for the Colonial Athletic Association (CAA).