Is David Otunga still Married? Bio, Age, Family, Net Worth, Child, Height
- 1 Who are David Otunga’s Parents?
- 2 Where did David Otunga complete his study?
- 3 Who is David Otunga in a relationship with?
- 4 Why did David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson separate?
- 5 Is Jennifer Hudson the youngest EGOT?
- 6 Does David Otunga have children?
- 7 How much is David Otunga’s Net Worth?
- 8 Where is David Otunga’s House?
- 9 Why did David Otunga retire?
- 10 What did Simon Cowell say to Jennifer Hudson?
- 11 How tall is David Otunga?
- 12 Professional Career of David Otunga
American actor, lawyer, and former professional wrestler David Otunga came to the limelight during his time working with WWE.
Who are David Otunga’s Parents?
David Otunga opened his eyes to this beautiful world on April 7, 1980. He was born in Elgin, Illinois, United States. David is 42 years old as of 2022. He belongs to the Aries sun sign. By birth, his full name is David Daniel Otunga. David celebrates his birthday on the 7th of April every year.
Moses Otunga (father) and Billie Otunga (mother) are his parents. Both of his parents are educators by profession. He has two sisters, Lisi Otunga and Lisha Otunga. By nationality, he holds American citizenship. He also follows Christianity as a religion. While he belongs to a European-American ethnic background.
Where did David Otunga complete his study?
David got his high school degree from Larkin High School. He got his undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Illinois at Chicago. He then went to Harvard Law School.
Who is David Otunga in a relationship with?
David is living a single life for now. However, he was once in a conjugal relationship with his girlfriend Jennifer Hudson. After dating each other for seven months David proposed to her and engaged in 2008. The day was Jennifers’s 28th birthday. Likewise, after the engagement, they shared the marriage vows on September 12, 2008.
After some years of their marriage, Jennifer filed for divorce and sent her husband a restraining order. In November 2017, the duo split after being in the process of separation for several months.
Why did David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson separate?
The cause of the divorce as per Jennifer was David’s increasingly aggressive, threatening, and harassing behavior of him toward her and her son. After their relationship broke down, Jennifer accused David of mental and physical abuse.
Is Jennifer Hudson the youngest EGOT?
Yes, Jennifer is the third youngest EGOT. Aside from her other two was also the youngest EGOT. Their names are Robert Lopez.
Does David Otunga have children?
David is the father of one child. He and his ex-wife Jennifer has given birth to one adorable son. His name is David Daniel Otunga Jr. born on August 10, 2009.
How much is David Otunga’s Net Worth?
As an American actor, lawyer, and former professional wrestler Davis has an estimated net worth of around $10 million. According to the source actor, lawyer, and former professional wrestler has an average salary of around $182,000 a year.
On the other hand, his ex-wife Jennifer Hudson has an estimated net worth of around $30 million as of 2022. She was able to collect a hefty sum of money from her long-term career as an American singer. In the United States, the average salary of a singer is around $83,679 a year and $40 an hour.
Where is David Otunga’s House?
David currently resides in Burr Ridge. His house has a five-bedroom, 4,698-square-foot contemporary-style house which was bought for $745,000.
Why did David Otunga retire?
David retired from wrestling in 2015. When he lost WWE’s Live Summer Slam Heatwave Tour lost to R-Truth in his last match he made a decision to quit wrestling and continue another profession.
What did Simon Cowell say to Jennifer Hudson?
Jennifer Hudson got her revenge on Simon Cowell. When he told her she was too big while she was one of the participants in The Voice USA.
How tall is David Otunga?
David has a towering height of 6 feet. According to his height, he has a body weight of around 104kg. Likewise, David has an attractive pair of brown eyes and short curly black hair.
Professional Career of David Otunga
- David is an American actor, lawyer, and former professional wrestler by profession.
- After graduating and getting his license, he joined Sidley Austin, one of America’s largest law firms.
- When his niece submitted Davids’s acting CD he was chosen to be a contestant on I Love New York 2.
- He was also given the nickname Punk.
- Since then his acting career began and he was part of the thriller film The Call in 2013.
- Some of his movies and TV series are New Dogs, Old Tricks, WWE: Ring in the Holiday, The Call, and many more.
- Likewise, David made his first appearance in the wrestling world on May 29, 2009.
- His ring name was Dawson Alexander.