David Hefner Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Relationship, Parents, Height
Facts of David Hefner
|Full Name:||David Hefner|
|Birth Date:||August 30, 1955|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Palo Alto, California|
|Education||University of California Santa Cruz|
|View more / View less Facts of David Hefner|
David Hefner is the owner of a computer consulting firm and the son of the late founder and editor-in-chief of the popular magazine Playboy, Hugh Hefner. Hefner maintained a distance from the media and lives a very private life.
Early Life of David Hefner
David Hefner was born on August 30, 1955, in Palo Alto, California, with the birth sign Virgo. As of 2019, he is 64 years old. David Hefner is the son of Mildred Williams (mother) and Hugh Hefner (father). Similarly, David holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Family and Education
His mother was his father’s high school sweetheart. But their marriage lasted only a decade and they divorced in 1959. He grew up with his sister Christie Hefner.
Likewise, Hefner also has two half-siblings Cooper, and Marston from his stepmother. Talking about his educational background, he has obtained a degree in film and digital media from the University of California Santa Cruz.
Is David Hefner Single Married Or Dating?
David Hefner’s personal life is still behind the curtains.
His father Hugh Hefner, however, led a very promising life. In 1949, he married Mildred Williams, in 1988 Kimberly Conrad, and in 2012 Crystal Harri.
Hugh Hefner’s Net Worth
His father Hugh Hefner is an American businessman and magazine publisher, who had an estimated fortune of $ 50 million. The late businessman, who received a $600 bank loan and raised $8,000 from 45 investors, including $1,000 from his mother, founded the American men’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine in 1953, Playboy.
In a time when Playboy is at the height of its success, Hugh has enjoyed the fortune of $200 million, but with the reduced sales record of 80% of Playboy’s share price decrease, the company did not farewell.
After his death in 2017, the collection of his articles was auctioned off to the charity, including the old Underwood Standard Portable typewriter, which released the first issue of the Playboy magazine worth $160,000.
David Hefner’s Career
- David Hefner has his own computer consulting firm. He does not interact with the media, so not much is revealed.
- Unlike his late father, who spent most of his time on newspaper front pages.
- Some people report that David is a specialist in film graphics and works independently.
- His feature film Forgotten Pills (2010) won the award for the best jury of the festival “Dances with Films”.
- He also has feature Washed (2014) on his credit.
- David’s father Hugh is an American magazine publisher who founded the world-famous Playboy magazine and was editor-in-chief.
- The older Hefner made a lot of fame and fortune when he started publishing his magazine.
- The publication was filled with sensational articles and glamour photographs showing naked or half-naked women, drawing inquisitive looks.