Who is David Haffenreffer Wife? Net Worth 2022, Relationship, Height
Facts of David Haffenreffer
|Full Name:||David Haffenreffer|
|Birth Date:||August 2, 1967|
|Profession:||Real estate broker|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Birth Place||Rhode Island|
|Education||St. Lawrence University|
|Father||Mr. Haffenreffer Sr|
|Siblings||Kristen Haffenreffer Moran and Ashley Haffenreffer Wagstaff|
|Kids||Duff Haffenreffer, Katharine Paige Haffenreffer|
|View more / View less Facts of David Haffenreffer|
American Television personality and brokerage manager David Haffenreffer is well-known for his work as an anchor for the morning television program ‘Ahead of the Curve’ which was broadcast on CNN.
How old is David Haffenreffer?
53 years old David Haffenreffer was born on August 2, 1967, in Rhode Island in the United States of America. By birth his zodiac sign is Leo. Susan Haffenreffer is the name of his mother who is a clinical social worker in the Bristol County Community Health Center in Taunton, Mass. Mr. Haffenreffer Sr. is the name of his father who is a vice president in Providence for Fleet Investment Advisers.
By nationality, David has American citizenship and is of Caucasian ethnicity. He was raised with her two siblings sister in Rhode Island. Kristen Haffenreffer Moran and Ashley Haffenreffer Wagstaff is the name of his sister. David completed his graduation at St. Lawrence University. T
What is Realestate Broker-David Haffenreffer Net Worth?
Haffenreffer has earned a decent sum of money from his successful career. As per some sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2022. He has earned a large amount of money by working on the television platform.
He has not revealed his salary yet and it is still under review. It seems that he is living a happy and luxurious life with the income he received. In the coming days, his net worth will definitely increase.
After a Divorce, Is David Haffenreffer in a Relationship?
Talking about the relationship status of David Haffenreffer is currently single. Previously he was married to her lovely girlfriend Lara Spencer.
By profession, her ex-wife is an American television presenter. The duo got married on September 30, 2000. Their relationship started in the 1990s. They met each other for the first time in broadcasting circles. Their wedding ceremony was held at St. Andrew’s Dune Church.
The couple was blessed with two children. Duff Haffenreffer and Katharine Paige Haffenreffer is the name of their children. But their relationship did not last long so they signed in the divorce paper on June 18, 2015, and got separated.
After fifteen years of marriage, they broke their bond and moved in their own way. Besides this, he has not been involved in any relationship with anyone. As of now, he stays quite far away from the affairs and rumors. He is living a low-profile life.
Professional Carrer of David Haffenreffer
- David Haffenreffer began his as a video field producer at the GTE Corporation. It was followed by his work as a director and news anchor for WSUB-AM.
- He also has got the opportunity to work as an anchor for a morning television program ‘Ahead of the Curve’ which was broadcast on CNN and ‘CNNfn cable news networks’ in the year 2000.
- But now he has decided to no longer pursue a career in broadcasting, instead of spending time to develop his knowledge in real estate.
- Now he is working as a real estate agent based in Connecticut, with a specialization in technology.
- Similarly, he has also worked at WSUB-AM/WQGN-FM as the news anchor and director.
- He has also joined Bloomberg Television, where he worked from the years 1992 to 1998.
- After this, he joined Reuters as an anchor in the year 1998.
- He has worked as the host of the syndicated show on personal finance titled ‘Money Talks’ while also providing financial updates for WABC-TV. In the year he quit his job in the year 2000 Reuters.
- For more than 16 years he worked in the field of journalism and radio broadcasting as well as the formerly mentioned television anchor jobs.
- He has also focused on his new career in reporting on the financial markets.