Who is David Coverdale Wife Currently? Net Worth, DauWho is David Coverdale Wife Currently? Net Worth 2022, Daughter, Ageghter, Age, Career
- 1 Age and Family of David Coverdale
- 2 How much is David Coverdale’s Net Worth?
- 3 Who is David Coverdale Currently Married to?
- 4 Who is David Coverdale’s Daughter?
- 5 What Cause is David Coverdale’s Second Ex-Wife-Tawny Kitaen Death?
- 6 How Tall is David Coverdale?
- 7 Is David Coverdale still in Whitesnake?
- 8 The Career of David Coverdale
- 9 FAQ of David Coverdale
English-American rock singer David Coverdale is famous for his work with Whitesnake which is a hard rock band.
Age and Family of David Coverdale
On 22nd September 1951, David Coverdale opened his eyes in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Redcar, and Cleveland, England. As of 2022, he is at the age of 71 years old and his horoscope is Virgo. His birth name is David ‘Jack’ Coverdale. He is the son of Thomas Joseph Coverdale (father) and Winnifred May Coverdale (mother). His father, Thomas worked in a steel factory.
His family was the one that provided inspiration for Coverdale in his early years to become a musician. Also, his family house hosted a club underneath. As per nationality, David is English-American while he belongs to white ethnical background. He completed his education at the Northern School of Art in Middlesbrough, England.
How much is David Coverdale’s Net Worth?
As of 2021, David Coverdale has an estimated net worth of $18 million as of 2022. Also, he has performed in various shows and concerts which has helped to increase his net worth and earnings. According to some online resources, the average price paid for albums in supermarkets is 10.02 British pounds.
Throughout his career, David has been able to earn a huge dedication and commitment to his work in music. So, there is no doubt his net worth, salary, and other earnings will surely increase in his future days. As of now, David is living a lavish lifestyle with his family members.
Who is David Coverdale Currently Married to?
David Coverdale has married thrice in his life. Currently, he is married to her third wife, Cindy Barker. His wife, Cindy is an author who is famous for her work in The Food That Rocks. The couple dated for some years before tying the wedding knot in the year 1997 in the presence of their close friends and family. Since the wedding, David and Cindy are living a blissful life without any sign of divorce.
Before their marriage, they gave birth to a son named Jasper Coverdale together. Their son, Jasper was born in the year 1996. Previously, he was married to Julia Borkowski in the year 1974. His first wife, Julia is a German. They could not handle their marriage and ended it after some years through a divorce.
Secondly, he married an American actress Tawny Kitaen from 17th February 1989 to April 1991. Further, he has been in relationships with Gabrielle Jamae (1974) and Elaine Starchuk.
Who is David Coverdale’s Daughter?
David and his first wife, Julia welcomed their daughter, Jessica Coverdale. Their daughter was born in the year 1978. David is an example of a good and loving father. He loves his daughter so much that Jessica can be often seen hanging with him on his Instagram posts.
What Cause is David Coverdale’s Second Ex-Wife-Tawny Kitaen Death?
David Coverdale’s second ex-wife, Tawny Kitaen passed away on 7th May 2021 in Newport Beach, California at the age of 59 years old. However, the doctor has not determined the cause of her death to date. David wrote condolence by posting an image of flowers in her memory on his official Twitter account. He wrote:
“Just woke up to some very sad, unexpected news…Waiting on confirmation…but, if it is true, my sincere condolences to her children, her family, friends & fans,”
How Tall is David Coverdale?
David Coverdale stands at a tall height of 5 feet 10 inches while his body weight is 76 kg.. David has long blonde colored hair with brown colored hair.
Is David Coverdale still in Whitesnake?
Yes, David Coverdale is still in his band, Whitesnake. In the year 1976, he split up the band, Whitesnake due to some internal conflicts. However, in December 2002, he re-reformed the band for an American and European tour. Now his band includes Tommy Aldridge on drums, Marco Mendoza on bass, Doug Aldrich and Reb Beach as a guitarist and Timothy Drury as a keyboardist. The band has released several albums such as Good to Be Bad (2008) and Forevermore (2011).
The Career of David Coverdale
- David Coverdale became a part of a local cover band, The Skyliners, as the vocalist in the year 1968. Later, the band changed their name to the Government.
- He stayed as a vocalist for The Government from 1968 to 1972.
- After that, he joined another band, the Fabulosa Brothers where he performed as a vocalist from 1972 to 1973.
- In the year 1973, David joined a band, Deep Purple as their lead singer.
- The band released three albums, Burn, Stormbringer, and Come Taste the Band.
- Later, David established his own famous hard rock band, Whitesnake but the band split up in the year 1976 due to internal conflicts.
- After splitting with the band, Coverdale started his solo career and released two albums named White Snake (1977) and Northwinds (1978).
- Currently, David is performing with his band, Whitesnake which he reunited in the year 2002.
FAQ of David Coverdale
Why is David Coverdale famous?
David Coverdale is famous for his work with Whitesnake which is a hard rock band.
What is the nationality of David Coverdale?
David is British by nationality.
What is the ethnicity of David Coverdale?
David belongs to white ethnic background.