Salary & Net Worth along with David Bakhtiari Contract 2022; His Girlfreind
Facts of David Bakhtiari
|Full Name:||David Bakhtiari|
|Birth Date:||September 30, 1991|
|Profession:||American football offensive tackle|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Break Up||Kerra Lee Schroeder|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||San Mateo, California|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Iranian, Icelandic, & English)|
|Education||University of Colorado|
|Siblings||Danielle Bakhtiari, Eric Bakhtiari, Andrew Bakhtiari|
|David Bakhtiari Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of David Bakhtiari|
David Bakhtiari is an American football offensive tackle who played as an offensive tackle. He is playing for the Green Bay Packers in the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Packers in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
David Bakhtiari’s Early Days and Family Members
In San Mateo, California, David Bakhtiari was born to parents Karl Bakhtiari (father) & Debbie Bakhtiari (mother) on September 30, 1991. His birth name is David Afrasiab Assad Bakhtiari whose father is a real estate businessman. His birth sign is Libra.
David holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity (Iranian, Icelandic, English). He grew with three siblings: a sister named Danielle Bakhtiari, an older brother named Eric Bakhtiari, a former American football player, and a brother is Andrew Bakhtiari.
He joined Iranian, Icelandic, English located in San Mateo, California. After that, he attended the University of Colorado majoring in Communications.
Salary & Net Worth along with His Contract
American football offensive, David Bakhtiari has an estimated net worth of around $18 million as of 2022. Similarly, he is earning a salary of $12 million per year. He has collected this hefty amount of worth from his professional career.
David signed the contract with the Green Bay Packers for a four-year $48 million contract extension that includes $16.7 million guaranteed and a $15 million signing bonus. The average annual salary of $12,000,000 with $16,700,000 guaranteed amount.
But in the year 2018, his annual salary is around $1 million while his roster and signing bonuses are $6,375,000 and $3,200,000 respectively. However, in the year 2020, he is earning a base salary of $10,500,000, a roster bonus of $500,000, and a workout bonus of $500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $14,700,000 and a dead cap value of $3,200,000.
Who is David Bakhtiari Girlfriend?
Currently, David Bakhtiari is in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend Frankie Shebby. His gorgeous girlfriend Frankie is a food blogger. The couple started dating each other in October 2017. They are happily dating together since then.
Similarly, David with his girlfriend Shebby is quite open up about their love life to the public. They often share their romantic PDA on Instagram. The couple together visited The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney, and enjoyed their time together. The duo has not revealed their future plans & on their married life. I Hope, the couple will soon tie their knot.
Previously, David was in a relationship with his girlfriend Kerra Lee Schroeder. His ex-girlfriend is a former American volleyball player who played for the women’s team at the University of Colorado. The former couple met in college & fall in love.
The former couple secretly dated for years but their relationship was only short-lived when they broke up in the year 2017.
Awards & Nomination
David Bakhtiari was named an Honorable Mention All-West Catholic Athletic League, All-Metro (Bay Area). He received the name All-San Mateo County after winning the 2008 WCAL Co-Championship with Bellarmine College Preparatory as a senior.
How tall is David Bakhtiari?
David stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches i.e 1.93 m. while his body weighs around 141 Kg. He is a handsome footballer with long attractive hair. Also, he exercises regularly to maintains his body. He has dark brown eyes color with long brown hair color.
- In high school, David was named the team captain while he was in his sophomore year.
- He has played college football in Colorado. While he was at the University of Colorado, he played for the Colorado Buffaloes football team from 2009 to 2012.
- He announced that he would be in the 2013 NFL Draft after playing for the team for three seasons in January 2013.
- In the draft, he was selected by Green Bay Packers in the fourth round and 109th overall NFL Draft.
- He is the first of two offensive tackles drafted by the Green Bay Packers.
- Due to starting left tackle Bryan Bulaga’s injury, he got a chance to play during training camp & inserted as the starting left tackle in the Packers’ first preseason game against the Arizona Cardinals at Lambeau Field.
- Similarly, he has had several injuries including a serious back injury.
- David has played in all 16 games of his sophomore season as well as the 2 playoff games for his team. In the years 2016 and 2017, he was named to the NFL second-team All-Pro squad.
- In the year 2018, he was ranked 91st by his peers on the NFL Top 100 Players.