David Alexis, Wiki, Age, Net worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of David Alexis
|Full Name:||David Alexis|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Kids||Mina Tobias Amick-Alexis and Sylvester Time Amick-Alexis|
|View more / View less Facts of David Alexis|
David is a songwriter, musician, and singer by profession from America. He is working in the industry for more than two decades. In addition, he is married to a successful actress, Madchen Amick.
Early Life of David Alexis
David was born in the USA and celebrates his birthday on 9 May every year, with the birth sign Taurus. Alexis is of Afro-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Alexis looks heavy with long black hair which he wears in a signature braids style. He has not changed his style since he got into the public eye.
Who is David Alexis Wife?
At first, David Alexis met Madchen Amick was his neighbor at the time, in 1987. At that time, both were struggling teenage artists in Los Angeles. Further, their relationship started off as a friendship, and Alexis helped Amick with her singing as a personal music trainer and their friendship eventually grew into a romance, and the couple married on 9 December 1992 after four years of dating.
Similarly, David Alexis and Madchen Amick welcomed their first child on 5 July 1992, a son Sylvester Time Amick-Alexis. After their marriage, they had their daughter Mina Tobias Amick-Alexis. She was born on 2 September 1993. Mina is an aspiring singer. The music video for the song had an endearing homage to “Twin Peaks”, which was the turning point of her mother’s career and rise to fame.
Furthermore, they are evidently still happy after 27 years with a daughter and a son.
What is the Estimated Net Worth and Salary of David Alexis?
David is not part of any popular music studio or taking credit publically for his work. But also, the net worth of David Alexis is estimated by sources at over $4 million. It’s reported that his annual income is close to $400,000.
Simultaneously, he is also a music composer, whose average earnings in the U.S. are $41,270. Therefore, he also earned a massive salary from his former job as a personal trainer of music. In contrast, as of 2019, her wife the net worth of Madchen Amick is estimated at $3 million, with her successful portrayal in the popular ongoing TV series “Riverdale” which was recently renewed for a fourth season.
David Alexis’s Career
- Well, Alexis keeps a rather low profile in his steady career working as a musician, songwriter, and music producer since the late ‘80s.
- Similarly, he also works as a personal music trainer for aspiring musicians and supported his wife’s short venture into music as well.
- He has been credited plenty of times as a songwriter and a music composer during his career for over 20 years.
- Additionally, Boston native David sings with soul and sensibility beyond his years.
- Whether it’s jazz, gospel, or R&B, his style reveals deep sensitivity and commitment to truth.
- Therefore, all his fans are impressed with his harmonic sense and stage presence.
- Alexis is a dedicated professional who has shared stages with Jennifer Holiday, Richard Smallwood, Donald Lawrence, Tremaine Hawkins, among many others.
- Besides that, he performed with 3 Mo’ Tenors as a background vocalist, and other credits include roles in Anything Goes, Little Shop of Horrors, and Boston’s famous Black Nativity in 2002.
- Even he has appeared at venues such as Jazz at Lincoln Center, Ryle’s, the Wang Center, Shubert Theatre, and Madison Square Garden, among many others.
- Likewise, he has implemented music therapy programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in New York City. But, he has not received any awards to date.