Dave Hodge Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of Dave Hodge
|Full Name:||Dave Hodge|
|Birth Date:||January 8, 1945|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Birth Place||Montreal, Quebec|
|Education||The York Mills Collegiate Institute|
|Dave Hodge Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Dave Hodge|
Dave Hodge is a Canadian sports spokesman who has previously worked for TSN and in the past for CBC and CFRB 1010 in Toronto.
Early Life of Dave Hodge
Dave Hodge was born on January 8, 1945, in Montreal, Quebec. Currently, he is 74 years old under the zodiac sign Capricorn. Dave holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the White ethnic group.
After completing high school, he joined the York Mills Collegiate Institute and acquired his Bachelor’s degree from there. Despite being at the age of 74, Dave has maintained his body figure very well. He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 79kg (175 lbs). He has blue eyes color and white hair with a white skin tone.
Who is Dave Hodge’s Wife?
Talking about the personal life of Dave has not had to talk a lot about his personal life. His wife and children have yet not been revealed.
Once Dave tweeted on his Twitter account, he mentioned his wife and wrote:
Many of you have asked if my wife will now urge me to stop obsessing about Doug Ford. She reluctantly admits she won’t bother because she knows I have Mike Pence waiting in the wings.
What is Dave Hodge’s Net Worth and Salary?
Dave Hodge is one of the most popular TSN anchors who has made a successful career as a sports anchor. He is a regular TSN anchor, he earns a decent amount of salary from the network. Canadian sportscaster/anchor Dave Hodge has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
From 2019, the reporter will receive an annual salary of $200,000 for his successful career as a reporter at TSN. Darren Dutchshyen is one of TSN’s highest-paid sports organizers. The salary of professional sports organizers is from $18,824 to $75,754 per year. But wages vary with experience and knowledge in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Dave Hodge’s Career
- Hodge’s broadcasting career began in 1970-71 with the Buffalo Sabers as a play-by-play announcer.
- Later, he joined the CBC, where he hosted 1971-87 Hockey Nights In Canada and 15 Stanley Cup Finals broadcasts.
- Color analysts like Howie Meeker and Don Cherry often accompanied him in the studio.
- He also announced the radio broadcasts of the Canadian Football League of Toronto Argonauts from 1974 to 1980.
- Dave quit the job after giving a disquieting comment in the game between Montreal and Flyers.
- For the extension, the audience from the beginning could only track the remaining game and other connections canceled.
- He then began working for the CKNW and Vancouver Canucks as their sports director.
- In 1992, Hodge moved to TSN and hosted TSN Inside Sports. In addition, Dave hosted the 1998 NHL Entry Draft.
- Hodge hosted a Sunday morning broadcast titled The Reporters prior to the cancellation and is currently commenting on the NHL coverage of Later, he appeared after a long time on November 24, 2018 surprising at the Hockey Nights and invited by Ron MacLean.