Darrell Jackson Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Darrell Jackson
|December 6, 1978
|Former Football player
|5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
|Tampa Catholic High School, the University of Florida
|Darrell Jackson Twitter
|View more / View less Facts of Darrell Jackson
Darrell Jackson is famous as a former American football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for nine seasons during the 2000s.
Early Life of Darrell Jackson
Darrell Jackson was born Darrell Lamont Jackson on 6th December 1978, in Dayton, Ohio, the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 41 years old and his horoscope is Sagittarius.
How Many Siblings Does Darrell Jackson have?
He is the son of Zadie Jackson (mother) and Joe Jackson (father). Darrell was raised with seven siblings. Jackson holds American nationality but his ethnicity is Afro-American.
Darrell attended Tampa Catholic High School in Tampa, the United States where he was a standout wide receiver for the Tampa Catholic Crusaders high school football team. Later, she attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
Darrell stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and his body weight is around 93 kg. Jackson’s eyes and hair are black in color.
Is Darrell Jackson Married?
Darrell Jackson is a married man and he is also the father of his kids. Also, it is known that the couple shares children together.
What is Darrell Jackson’s Net Worth and Salary?
Darrell Jackson has an estimated net worth of around $300k as of 2019. He has earned a decent amount of money from his professional career as a football player.
- Darrell Jackson first played college football for the University of Florida.
- Later, he decided to forgo his final year of college eligibility and entered the NFL Draft after his junior season and he finished his college career with a total of 1,501 receiving yards.
- The Seattle Seahawks selected Darrell in the third round of the 2000 NFL Draft, and he played for the Seahawks for seven seasons from 2000 to 2006.
- During the 2004 season, he set a Seahawks franchise record with eighty-seven receptions.
- On 18th December 2005, he made his first appearance for the Seahawks after returning from an injury that he received playing the Washington Redskins and he helped carry the Seahawks to victory with a touchdown reception.
- In Super Bowl XL, he tied the record for most receptions made in the first quarter of a Super Bowl with five, tying former Buffalo Bills wide receiver Andre Reed.
- Despite Darrell’s brilliant performance, Seattle lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 21–10.
- On 29th April 2007, he was traded to the San Francisco 49ers for a fourth-round draft pick in the 2007 NFL Draft.
- After a disappointing 2007 season, the San Francisco 49ers placed Darrell on waivers, making him a free agent.
- Later, he signed a one-year, $1.5 million contract with the Denver Broncos.
- Darrell filled in when called upon and started for the suspended Brandon Marshall in week 1, and the injured Eddie Royal in week 6.
- In his nine-season NFL career, he played in 123 regular-season games, started 107 of them, and had 499 receptions for 7,132 yards and fifty-one touchdowns.