What’s Darrell Delite Allamby Net Worth as of 2022? Who is His Wife?
Facts of Darrell Delite Allamby
|Full Name:||Darrell Delite Allamby|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Divorce||Tamar Braxton (m. 2001–2003)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York City|
|View more / View less Facts of Darrell Delite Allamby|
American composer, Darrell Delite Allamby is popular for marrying American singer, actress, and television personality Tamar Braxton. Also, he has produced many hit songs for artists like Silk, Gerald Levert, Busta Rhymes, and many more.
Does Darrell Delite Allamby Have Siblings?
Darrell Delite Allamby kept his birth date under the wraps but his birthplace is Brooklyn, New York City, United States of America. He grew along with his sibling sister Toshiba Allamby.
Having American nationality, Darrell is of Panamanian ethnicity. At the age of 16, he started his music career but interested in music since his early years.
Married & Divorce of Darell with Tamar Braxton
In the year 2001, he got married to his girlfriend, Tamar Braxton. Their marriage ceremony is held in the church among family and friends. After their marriage, he grabbed the media attention because his former wife was popular for being the founding member of the R&B group ‘The Braxtons,’ the group was formed in 1990.
The duo relationship started when they started working on the album tracks ‘Money Can’t Buy Me Love’ and ‘Once Again.’ Just after 2 years of their marriage, they ended their marriage life with divorce on 7th February 2003. THen his ex-wife’s interview with DailyMail in 2015 revealed about her former boyfriend who broke her mentally and physically. Then rumors started, Tamar was talking about Allamby, then the rumor was not confirmed.
Who is Darrell Delite Allamby Current Wife?
After divorce, Darrell is now married to a beautiful African-American woman. The duo has been married for over a decade. According to reports, he tied the wedding vows with his mysterious wife on 11 July 2010. The couple is often spotted together hanging out in public but hasn’t revealed his wife’s name or any significant details about her.
Also, the couple became parents of two daughters. He has a daughter who is white in complexion aside from two kids. He has kept details of their kids under the wraps. Also, he has a son from one of his ex-girlfriends; however, the identity of his son’s mother is yet to be disclosed.
But his ex-wife Tamar married Vincent Herbert in the year 2008. Then they filed for divorce in October 2017 just one month shy of her 9th wedding anniversary. Then she currently dated her Nigerian boyfriend, David Adefeso.
What is the Net Worth Darrell Delite Allamby?
From his working career, he has been collected a decent sum of money. So, Darrell Delite Allamby has a net worth of $5 million as of 2022. Also, he collected a handsome sum of money working as a music producer. So, he has been living a luxurious life.
But his ex-wife Tamar Braxton has an estimated net worth of $3 million according to celebrity net worth. In the year 2018, she listed Calabasas mansion for $9.25 million on the market. The mansion was listed at $15 million back in 2017. In the year 2013, Tamar and Vincent spent $10.5 million to buy a large mansion in Calabasas, California.
What is the Height of Darrell Delite Allamby?
The Composer has a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.72 meters tall. While his body weighs around 80 kgs or 176 pounds. Darrell has a black hair color with dark black hair color.
- At the age of 16, Darrell started a music career.
- He has now made Darell Allamby a multi-platinum Grammy-nominated artist.
- He has worked with and for famous artists like Gerald Levert, Aretha Franklin, Diddy, and Janet Jackson throughout his career.
- Also, he has worked with Jojo for her hit song Crazy. Darrell wrote the song ‘Please Excuse My Hearts’ for Algernon Lanier Washington, which was released in the year 2008.
- Then he moved to the R&B stream, where he was the author of the song ‘What if’ for 112 R&B groups.
- Also, Darrell appeared in his own gospel instrumental album ‘Electric Praise Vol. 1’.
- But her ex-wife Tamar Braxton is an American singer and television personality.
- She started her career in 1990 as a founding member of The Braxtons.
- She won the second season of Celebrity Big Brother in the year 2019.
- Also, she received two Daytime Emmy Award nominations.