What is the Age of Darline Graham Nordone? Wiki, Husband
Facts of Darline Graham Nordone
|Full Name:||Darline Graham Nordone|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Ethnicity||English, Scottish, and Welsh|
|Education||University of South Carolina|
|Father||Florence James Graham|
|View more / View less Facts of Darline Graham Nordone|
Celebrity sister Darline Graham Nordone came into the limelight as the proud sister of South Carolina Senior Senator, Lindsey Graham. In the 2016 election, her brother had run for the Presidency of the United States.
What is Darline Graham Nordone’s Age?
He was born in South Carolina. According to his picture, he looks like he is in his late 40s. Darline Graham Nordone is the daughter of Florence James Graham (father) and Millie Graham (mother). She was raised with a celebrity brother named Lindsey Graham.
On June 9, 1976, her mother died of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Then after a year on September 22, 1977, Darline’s father died of a heart attack. Her parents owned a restaurant-bar-pool hall-liquor store named “Sanitary Cafe”. Holding American nationality, she belongs to English, Scottish, and Welsh ethnicity.
Are Darline Graham Nordone and Larry Nordone still together?
Yes, Darline and Larry are together. Her husband is Larry Nordone. With her husband Larry, she is happily married.
Does Darline Graham Nordone have a daughter?
Yes, Darline has two daughters. With Larry, he welcomed two daughters.
What is Darline Graham Nardone’s Net Worth?
Darline serves as public information director for the state Department of Vocational Rehabilitation in the State of South Carolina and must be reading a hefty sum of money.
Lindsey Graham has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million as of 2023. Also, he earns $174,000 per annual salary as it is the standard salary of a United States senator.
Darline Graham Nordone’s Professional Career
- Darline is working & living her own life.
- She is working as the public information director for the state Department of Vocational Rehabilitation in the State of South Carolina.
- It helps to enable persons with functional, psychological, developmental, cognitive, and emotional disabilities.
- Her brother Lindsey began his career as an officer and judge advocate in the United States Air Force in 1982.
- Then in 1989, he left active duty and entered private practice as a lawyer. In the same year, he joined the South Carolina Air National Guard and then left his job in 1995.
- Similarly, he started his political career in 1992. In the same year (1992), he became the South Carolina House of Representatives from the 2nd district.
- Until 1995, he worked in the office of the 2nd district. After that, he became a member of the Judiciary Committee during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton in the year 1998.
- In 2002, he ran for the United States Senate election in South Carolina and won the election.
- Again he was elected in the United States Senate election in South Carolina in the year 2008 & served as the United States Senator from South Carolina till now.
- Also, he has been a popular Senate for his advocacy of a strong national defense. Since his early career days, he supported the military.
- He announced that he would run for President of the United States but ended his campaign for the presidency in the year 2015.
- Then he outspoken critic of fellow Republican Donald Trump’s 2016 candidacy and repeatedly declared he did not support Trump.
- He becomes a staunch ally of the president, often issuing public statements in his defense since March 2017.
FAQ of Darline Graham Nordone
What ethnicity is Darline Graham Nordone?
Darline belongs to the Welsh ethnicity.
Who is Darline Graham Nordone’s husband?
Darline Graham Nordone’s husband’s name is Larry Nordone.
What is Darline Graham Nordone famous for?
Darline is famous as the sister of Lindsey Graham.
What is Darline Graham Nordone’s education?
Darline has earned her undergraduate and law degrees from the University of South Carolina.