Bio & Personal Life of Stevie Ryan’s husband Darius Zayas: His wife Death
Facts of Darius Zayas
|Full Name:||Darius Zayas|
|Birth Date:||January 1, 1982|
|View more / View less Facts of Darius Zayas|
Darius Zayas, a producer who came to the limelight after he married American YouTube personality, actress, and comedian Stevie Ryan. Sadly, on July 1st, 2017, his wife Ryan was found dead in her home in Los Angeles.
Early Life of Darius Zayas
On January 1st, 1982, Darius Zayas was born in the United States of America. By nationality, Darius is an American who belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Who is Darius Zayas Dating Right now after losing his Wife?
Darius was a married man. He tied the knot to his late wife Stevie Ryan. Furthermore, a source close to the couple reported that the two started dating a few months ago before they married in late 2016.
Unfortunately, Darius lost his wife on July 1, 2017. Stevie died at the age of 33. Her reported cause of death was suicide by hanging as she was battling depression.
Just after that incident, Darius has disappeared from the limelight and is living a low-key life. Along with that, many of her fans and supporters also took to their social media to pray for the soul of the now-deceased Ryan.
Apart from that, talking about Ryan’s prior dating life, she had several romantic relationships with a number of popular celebs. Even she dated the actor and musician Drake Bell and the couple was in a relationship until 2007. In the following year, she was allegedly dating a guy named Charlie Cobb. After that, Ryan, in 2009, was engaged to singer Adam Paranoia.
There are not any rumors about Darius Zayas. In contrast, there was a rumor about Steve which was that she fell in love with another American actor, Eli Holzman. Both spent only 14 days. And again in 2007, date with new boyfriend Charlie Cobb for one year and a month. In the year 2008, both separated and she started to date an American singer Adam Paranoia.
What is the Estimated Net worth of Darius Zayas?
Nevertheless, as per some online sources, his estimated net worth is more than $0.5 million. However, his wife’s net worth is estimated at 600 thousand dollars.
Apart from that, she would have earned around $50,000 to $75,000 in total from her Youtube account. Likely she earned more from VH1, but that was several years ago, and since then she hadn’t had any other major TV work. In the year 2018, at the time of her death, the estimation of Stevie Ryan’s net worth was less than$100,000.
Why did Darius Zayas’s Wife commit Suicide?
Shockingly, his wife Stevie Ryan committed suicide by hanging herself at the age of 33. She was popular for her YouTube videos and her outstanding performance in the VH1 series Stevie TV.
After knowing that her grandfather died on June 29, 2017, she committed suicide by hanging on July 1, 2017. Also, she took to Twitter to show how much she missed her grandfather. Her husband is yet to speak out regarding the tragedy of his wife’s death.
The career of His Late Wife
- His wife, Ryan made the move to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to pursue her dreams in the entertainment industry.
- Likewise, an innate go-getter equipped with a tenacious work ethic, she hit the ground running, booking and scheduling her own photoshoots for headshots, scouring the internet for casting calls, and submitting herself for auditions.
- Additionally, Stevie was contacted by New Wave Entertainment [NWE] after they saw an online parody Stevie made of one of their shows.
- Furthermore, NWE had the vision to develop a TV series to complement the online empire Stevie had already built for herself after being blown away by Stevie’s talent and impressive body of work.
- They together came up with “Stevie TV”, a sketch comedy format parodying top pop culture personalities and phenomena with Stevie as the star.
- However, it didn’t take long for the network offers to come in and Stevie and NWE soon found a home for “Stevie TV” at VH1.