Dareh Ardashes Gregorian Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Height
Facts of Dareh Ardashes Gregorian
|Full Name:||Dareh Ardashes Gregorian|
|Birth Date:||March 24, 1970|
|Wife||Maggie Lindsay Haberman|
|Married||Maggie Lindsay Haberman|
|Birth Place||Austin, Texas|
|Mother||Clare Russell Gregorian|
|Kids||Max, Miri, Dashiell|
|Dareh Ardashes Gregorian Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Dareh Ardashes Gregorian|
Dareh Ardashes Gregorian is the New York Observer as a reporter cum researcher. Moreover, he is the husband of famous New York Times Journalist Maggie Lindsay Haberman. After their marriage, Maggie earned fame and spotlight on social media.
Early Life of Dareh Ardashes Gregorian
Dareh Ardashes Gregorian was born on 24 March 1970, in Austin, Texas. As of 2019, his age is 49 years old. Moreover, he is a son of a father Vartan Gregorian, and his mother Clare Russell Gregorian. Similarly, his father Vartan is an Iran-born Armenian-American as well as the President of the Carnegie Corporation in New York.
Likewise, his mother served as the chairwoman of an adult education school, Literary Partners. Moreover, he has two siblings brothers, and their names are Vahe and Raffi. Eventually, Dared’s mother Clare died in the year 2018. Similarly, he belongs to America by nationality and he holds mixed ethnicity. Moving towards his educational qualification he was at Boston University for his studies from 1988 to 1992.
Who is Dareh Ardashes Gregorian’s wife? About their relationship
Talking about his personal life, Dareh married Maggie Lindsay Haberman a famous American journalist. Maggie Lindsay is also an active political analyst and works also for the CNN News Channel. Furthermore, Dareh Ardashes met Maggie Lindsay first in the winter of the year 1996 when they were working for the New York Post. However, their relationship became courtship and they dated each other for 7 years before walking down the altar in the year November 2003.
Later, they both decided to knot their relationship into a marriage ceremony celebrated at the Tribeca Rooftop in Manhattan. Similarly, it has officiated by Judge Edward R. Korman. Furthermore, the couple has welcomed three children. Moreover, their babies’ names are Max, Miri, and Dashiell.
What is Dareh Ardashes Gregorian’s Net Worth, and Salary?
Likewise, the average salary of a New York Post employee ranges from $48K to $74K.
Dareh Ardashes Gregorian’s Career as a Reporter cum researcher
- After completing his graduation, Ardashes Gregorian joined the New York Observer as a reporter cum researcher.
- He started his career in the year 1992. After that, Dareh Ardashes took up the job of a typist cum part-time reporter with the New York Post. Likewise, Gregorian was there from the year 1993 to 1995.
- Moreover, Ardashes Gregorian was a reporter for the police from 1996 to 1997.
- Similarly, he then became a general assignment exchange reporter from 1997 to 1998.
- Likewise, he has made the supreme court reporter from the year 1998.
- Dareh Ardashes Gregorian continues to hold this position until the year 2012.
- Later, he joined New York Daily News in the year 2013. Similarly, he is the political editor for this News since 2016.
- Furthermore, he is also a member of the New York Press Club.