Married Life of Danny Elfman With Bridget Fonda! Estimated Age and Net Worth 2023 | Movies
- 1 Early Life of Danny Elfman
- 2 Danny Elfman’s Education
- 3 Danny Elfman Happily Married to Bridget Fonda
- 4 Past Relationships of Danny Elfman
- 5 Danny Elfman, Father of Two
- 6 Danny Elfman’s Net Worth
- 7 Danny Elfman’s Lavish Mansion
- 8 Danny Elfman’s Height & Tattoos
- 9 Musical Career of Danny Elfman
- 10 Movies & TV Show
- 11 Songs & Albums
- 12 FAQs of Danny Elfman
Danny Elfman is popular as an American film composer, singer, and songwriter. He got the name and fame when he joined the new wave band, Oingo Boingo as a singer-songwriter in the 1980s.
Elfman got more popular when he composed songs for more than 100 feature films. He is successful in winning popular awards like four Oscar nominations, two Emmy Awards, and a Grammy.
Early Life of Danny Elfman
On May 29, 1953, Danny Elfman was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. As of 2023, he is 69 years old. His real name is Daniel Robert Elfman. His birth sign is Gemini and he cuts his birthday cake on the 29th of May. He was born as the son of Blossom Elfman (father) and Blossom Clare Elfman (mother). His father was a writer and a teacher in the US Air Force while his mother is an award-winning novelist by profession.
His brother’s name is Richard Elfman. Richard is also an American actor by profession. Danny’s paternal grandparents are Louis Elfman and Reyza Rosenthal while Herman Bernstein and Lillian Blackman are his maternal grandparents.
By nationality, he has citizenship of the United States and belongs to the Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity. He follows the Christianity religion.
Danny Elfman’s Education
He was rejected from elementary school because he has zero knowledge of music. Danny joined the California Institute of the Arts. He joined high school and became interested in music in the late 60s.
After leaving high school, he joined the musical group, Le Grand Magic Circus. Later, he studied at University High School.
Danny Elfman Happily Married to Bridget Fonda
His wife, Bridget Fonda is an American actress by profession. They met each other for the very first time while working together on the 1998 film A Simple Plan. He walked down the aisle with the love of his life, Bridget on 29th November 2003.
Past Relationships of Danny Elfman
His first wife was Geri Eisenmenger. He dated an American novelist, Caroline Thompson. He was in a relationship with Kim Gordon.Caption: Danny Elfman with his Ex-partner (Source: Viva Fifty)
Kim is an American musician by profession. They met each other for the very first time in their schools and dated each other in their teenage.
Danny Elfman, Father of Two
He is a father of three children, two daughters, and a son. His children’s names are Oliver Elfman, Mali Elfman, and Lola Elfman. Oliver was born on January 25, 2005. Bridget and Danny welcomed Oliver.
He welcomed two children with his first wife, Geri. Mali, a film Producer was born on September 25, 1984. Lola was born on June 1, 1979. She works as a Founder and CEO at DevelopWell.
Danny Elfman’s Net Worth
His net worth is $50 million as of 2023. This is the income from his career as a Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Actor, Film Score Composer, Singer, Voice Actor, Composer, and Film Producer. He has an annual salary of $12.75 Million.
Danny Elfman’s Lavish Mansion
In 2000, he bought a house in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles at $2.13 million. In 2015, he bought a house which is next door to his house for $3.6 million. Elfman and Fonda listed the house by combining it for $14.6 million in October 2020.
They ended up selling the house separately at $8.8 million and $4.2 million for larger and smaller houses respectively. In the mid-1990s, he bought a ranch which is located in Santa Barbara.
Danny Elfman’s Height & Tattoos
His height is 6 feet and weighs 75 kg. Danny has a body measurement of 43-32-18 inches. He has a beautiful pair of brown colored eyes and his hair is grey in color.
He is into piercing and tattoos. Danny carved his torso with skeletons and a dog’s face. He has a tattoo of two dogs on his shoulder and three emergency signals on his neck. The front part of the body is covered with tattoos.
Musical Career of Danny Elfman
- Danny is an American film composer, singer, and songwriter by profession.
- In 1972, he became a part of a band named The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo.
- In 1980, he composed his first score for a movie name Forbidden Zone.
- After that, he became the leader of the group and changed the name of the group to Oingo Boingo.
- In 1985, he was invited to write the score for a film named Pee-wee’s Big Adventure by Tim Burton and Paul Reubens.
- He expanded his genre of film in mid-19902 and wrote scores for thrillers, dramas, family, documentaries, and horror.
- He has also composed The Frighteners, Mars Attacks!, Dark Shadows, and Flubber, Charlotte’s Web, Frankenweenie, Goosebumps.
- In 2004, he started his concert composer career.
- He recorded the song, Serenada Schizophrana with John Mauceri.
- On February 23, 2005, his song premiered at Carnegie Hall which is located in New York City
- He composed a musical named The Overeager Overture for the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra in 2006.
Movies & TV Show
Some of the popular movies he has composed are Sommersby, A Civil Action, Hitchcock, Freeway, Silver Linings Playbook, Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot, White Noise, Dolittle, Standard Operating Procedure, and The Unknown Known.
In 2020, he became a part of a tv show, Stewart Copeland’s Adventures In Music. The show was aired on January 31, 2020.
Songs & Albums
- He released his first solo song named, Happy in October 2020.
- Danny released a single like Sorry, Love In The Time of COVID, Kick Me, True, and Insects in the album Nothing to Fear.
- He also released a remix of True on August 11, 2021.
- His popular songs are Spider-Man 2, Victor’s piano solo, and This is Halloween.
- Some of his popular albums are Batman, Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride, Edward Scissorhands, and Beetlejuice.
- The album Beetlejuice includes 20 songs like Main Titles, Travel Music, The Book! / Obituaries, and so on.
Awards and Nomination
- In 2016, he won Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Direction for Live from Lincoln Center (1976).
- He won the Outstanding Main Title Theme Music category in the Primetime Emmy Award for Desperate Housewives in 2005.
- In 1990, he won a Grammy Award nomination for Best Instrumental Composition for Batman.
FAQs of Danny Elfman
Is Danny Elfman related to Jenna Elfman?
Yes, Jenna is related to Danny. Danny’s nephew got married to Jenna. Jenna is the wife of Danny’s nephew, Bodhi. By profession, Jenna is an American actress.
Is Danny Elfman related to Bodhi Elfman?
Yes, Danny is related to Bodhi. He is his nephew of Danny. Danny’s brother gave birth to Bodhi who is an American actor by profession.
Is Danny Elfman Vegan?
No, Danny is not vegan. He is a pescatarian and used to eat only a high-fiber vegetable diet in the past.
Is Danny Elfman deaf?
Yes, Danny is deaf. He is suffering from hearing loss and tinnitus. When he was working as a sound composer for Oingo Boingo, he suffered from hearing loss.