Danny Dorosh is a Canadian actor who is famous for his acts on Food for the Gods (2007), The 4400 (2004) and It Must Be Love (2004).
He married A Simple Curve’s Canadian actress, Pascale Hutton who is also one the popular Canadian Actresses. Danny has appeared in numerous stage and television productions as well.
What is the nationality of Danny Dorosh?
Danny Dorosh was born and raised somewhere in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to Canadian parents. Danny holds Canadian nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Educational Background of Danny Dorosh
He graduated from the University of Alberta’s BFA acting program.
Married in 2002 to his wife Pascale Hutton
“It Must Be Love”s cast, Danny Dorosh is married to his wife, Pascale Hutton in the year 2002. Dorosh’s wife Pascale is a Canadian actress. Though he hasn’t spoken about his personal life to the media and has been folding his marital status, the truth about him being married cannot be denied.
According to some online resources, we found that the couple is sharing two children in their life. The elder one is seven-year-old while the other is three years old but their name is missing.
What is the Net Worth of Danny Dorosh?
Danny Dorosh has an estimated net worth of around $1.2 million as per some sources. His main source of income is his career as an actor. However, his wife Pascale Hutton has an estimated net worth of about $2.7 million.
The average salary of a Canadian actor is $22.7k per year and $11.65 per hour. Generally, the salaries start at $22.42k to $38.62k annually. Pascale gathers her net worth along with the commercials, advertisements, TV shows, and movies.
Dorosh starred as Lt. Richard O’Conner in a 2007 Canadian short, science fiction, romance film, Food for the Gods. The movie was directed by H. Scott Hughes and its creator is Zhou “Joe” Fang. The budget for the film was 8,000 CAD.
What is the height of Danny Dorosh?
Danny Dorosh stands at a height of about 5 feet 8 inches. He has an attractive blue-colored eye with black-colored hair.
Movies and TV Career
- Danny has given a huge contribution to some of the movies which have made him a well-known personality among us.
- Also, he has appeared in numerous stage and television productions as well.
- Likewise, he is famous to TV audiences as Zachary Gidlund, which is one of the original 4400’s in the USA Network sci-fi series The 4400.
- Talking about his wife’s career, Pascale Hutton is also a Canadian actress who is popular for her brilliant performances in movies such as Fantastic Four and Sanctuary.
- She started her acting career in the early 2000s. She has appeared in Hollywood Wives: The New Generation.
- Later, Pascale featured in The Clinic, The Days, Dead Like Me, Life as We Know It, and Ginger Snaps 2 in the year 2004.
- Some of the credits of her notable works are Smallville, Reunion, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, The Perfect Bride, The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells, and so on.