What is Danny Devito Net Worth 2020? What is the market value of his Mansion?
The Emmy Award-winner Danny DeVito is an American filmmaker as well as an actor who is widely known as Louie De Palma in the television series Taxi. Also, he is popular for his work in the FXX sitcom It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
His notable film works are Throw Momma from the Train, Terms of Endearment, Twins, Get Shorty, Wiener-Dog, Dumbo, and so on. With such kind of successful career, Danny might have earned a massive amount of money.
What is Danny Devito Net Worth 2020? What is his Salary?
Danny Devito Net Worth and Salary: Danny has a jaw-dropping net worth of around $80 million as of 2020. He mostly generates his income from his versatile career as an actor and a filmmaker. In the year 2013, his annual revenue was reported to be around $46 million but there is no information regarding his current annual salary.
He has also has starred in TV commercials for –Lipton’s Brisk iced tea, DIRECTV, and Nespresso coffee machines by which he has possibly added the sum to his net worth. Looking at his dedication and hard work, his net worth will surely rise higher in his upcoming days.
His Earning from Endorsements, Social Media Earnings, and Charity
Similar to other celebrities, he has also endorsed the Labour Party Leadership election and democratic socialist Bernie Sanders. Also, he receives quite a nice sum of money from his sponsorships. He is followed by 91k followers on Instagram and 4.02 million followers on Twitter. His social sites also aid up to his huge fortune.
As per some online resources, Danny can earn around $372 to $620 per paid/sponsored post with Instagram. Apart from his career, he is also involved in charity and philanthropic works.
What is the market value of his Mansion?
Devito resides with his family in a million-dollar mansion. However, the house location and details are not available at the moment. In the year 2015, Danny listed his 29,000 sq ft mansion on the market with the asking price of $28 million. Likewise, he also owns a multi-residence compound on Broad Beach in Malibu.
His Car collection
Moreover, Danny has an impressive car collection. He owns cars such as Range Rover costing around $89k and a Ferrari whose base price starts from around $252.8k. As of now, he is lavishly enjoying his lifestyle with his family members.
Danny Devito’s Career
- After graduating, Danny DeVito worked at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut and after seeing an advertisement for Hollywood auditions for a movie version of In Cold Blood, he tried for the audition.
- He did not get the part in the movie and started working as a car parker, to earn his living but soon he moved back to New York, where he got parts to play in several off-Broadway plays.
- Danny made his first acting debut from the 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest where he played the role of Martini.
- After that, his major breakthrough proved to be the 1978 hit TV series Taxi where he played the role of Louie De Palma from 1978 to 1983 alongside Judd Hirsch, Marilu Henner, Jeff Conaway, Randall Carver, and many others.
- Following his feature movie debut in Terms of Endearment (1983) where he played the role of Vernon Dalhart, Danny later appeared in movies such as Romancing the Stone, The Jewel of the Nile, Ruthless People, and many more.
- Also, he appeared in the 1996 movie Matilda as Harry Wormwood alongside Mara Wilson, Rhea Perlman, Pam Ferris, and so on.
His Theatre, Producing & Directing Career
Besides his acting career, Danny has also got handy success in producing and directing career. In the year 2006, he teamed up with Morgan Freeman’s company ClickStar and hosts the documentary channel Jersey Docs. He made his theatre debut in April 2012 from the play The Sunshine Boys as Willie Clark.
Danny made his Broadway debut from the Roundabout Theatre Company in The Price as Gregory Solomon. As a producer, he has produced some movies such as Get Shorty, Erin Brockovich, Pulp Fiction, Garden State, and Gattaca. Likewise, Danny co-starred and produced in the film Man on the Moon alongside his Taxi costar Andy Kaufman.
Moreover, he made his directing debut from the 1984 film The Rating Game. After that, he went to direct Throw Momma from the Train, Hoffa, The War of the Roses, Duplex, and Death to Smoochy. Also, he directed the 2005 TV film, Queen B.
Awards and Nominations
Danny won a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award for the role of Louie De Palma in the television series Taxi. Also, he was one of the producers nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture for Erin Brockovich. Moreover, he was nominated for a Tony Award for his outstanding performance in the play, The Price.
Danny Devito’s Interesting Facts
- Danny Devito was born Daniel Michael DeVito Jr on 17th November 1944, in Neptune Township, New Jersey, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 75 years old and his horoscope is Scorpio.
- His father’s name is Daniel DeVito Sr while his mother’s name is Julia DeVito.
- He has two sisters named Theresa Scala and Angela Lucia.
- Danny holds an American nationality and belongs to Italian ethnicity.
- He attended Oratory Preparatory School and later, he joined the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and got certified in 1986.
- He played the reprising role of Martini in the 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and continued acting in the hit TV series Taxi.
- Danny has a jaw-dropping net worth of around $80 million as of 2019.
- He has three children, Lucy Chet DeVito, Grace Fan DeVito, and Jacob Daniel DeVito.
- He has a height of 4 feet 10 inches and his weight is around 70 kg.
- Danny is only active on his official Twitter account.