Facts of Daniela Rajic
|Full Name:||Daniela Rajic|
|Birth Date:||November 12, 1990|
|Profession:||Stripper, Model, Dancer|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York|
|Education||University of Miami|
|Kids||Olivia , Natasha George|
|Daniela Rajic Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniela Rajic|
Daniela Rajic is an American stripper, model, as well as a dancer. She is well known for her relationship with the professional basketball player Paul George.
Daniela Rajic stepped into this world on 12 November 1990 in Queens, New York, United States of America. Her sun sign is Scorpio. She is American and belongs to the North American ethnicity.
She grew up with her sister named Kristina Rajic. From an early age, she was interested in dancing. She was inspired by famous American dancers including Jennifer Lopez. Concerning her educational background, Daniela is a graduate of the University of Miami located in Coral Gables, Florida.
How much is Daniela Rajic Net Worth and Salary?
Currently, her net worth is reported to be around $20 million. Besides this, she has earned a huge amount from her career as a model and reportedly charges over $48,286 per professional photoshoot. She is presently living a lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way.
On the occasion of Mother’s day, her boyfriend Paul George gifted her a wonderful car, the Land Rover. On the other hand, Paul has a net worth of around $40 Million as of 2019. Furthermore, he earns a $7 million bonus from the Pacers every year.
Between June 2017 and June 2018, George earned $30 Million as his salary and endorsements. Moreover, he owns a house of $2.2million in California. In 2014, he lost over $16K worth of stuff after his peninsula house got robbed.
Is Daniela Rajic Married?
Rajic is not married yet. Currently, she dated the famous American basketball star Paul George for several years. She fell in love with Paul during the summer of 2013. They met when Daniela worked as a dancer at the Tootsie Caavaret in Miami.
After a few months of their love affair, Daniel became pregnant. Daniel revealed that Paul has given $1 million to abort his child as he was not ready to accept the child.
Later on, she filed a lawsuit against Paul in Manhattan Family Court on 28th May 2014 and claimed that Paul pursued her take $1 million and get an abortion.
Afterward, Paul issued a statement that if there is any legal proof of him being the father, then he would cover his responsibilities and he appealed for privacy until the thing is being sorted out.
Nevertheless, the issues then got resolved, and now the duo is looking for their baby girl after Paul proved to be Olivia’s biological father. However, she gave birth to her child, Olivia on May 1, 2013. After this, they were separated from some years but later patched up.
Additionally, on 1st November 2017, they welcomed their second child, Natasha George. Currently, in 2018, this couple is expecting their third child together again. Though the duo is yet to tie the knot, they seem to be sharing a good relationship and are undoubtedly parenting their lovely children.
There is no rumor of her being in any love affair at this time. Her relationship with her boyfriend Paul George was a major controversy in her life. After that, she focused on raising her daughter and she has not been in controversy in her life.
Daniela Rajic’s Career
- Rajic initially worked as a dancer at the Tootsie Cabaret in Miami.
- Tootsie was one of America’s most infamous strip clubs as a hangout place for professional athletes.
- Even she has worked as a stripper and dancer in many clubs.
- Besides this, she has also worked as a model for several magazines.
- She came into media focus when she started dating professional basketball player Paul George.
- On the other hand, Paul played basketball professionally as the selection from Indiana Pacers in the 2010 NBA draft.
- He is active in the sports field since 2010 and he is still active in the field.
- Similarly, he was also in selection to the United States national team for the 2016 Rio Olympics and won a gold medal.
- On 1 July 2010, he signed a two-year contract with Pacers with $3.9 million.
- He made a debut in the game playing against San Antonio Spurs where he played for 23 minutes scoring 4 points.
- He became one of the only two rookies from the 2010 NBA draft to be in starting lineup for the team, next one is Landry Fields for ‘New York Knicks’.