Daniel Radcliffe Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Wife, Height,
Facts of Daniel Radcliffe
|Full Name:||Daniel Radcliffe|
|Birth Date:||July 23, 1989|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Break Up||Laura O'Toole|
|Net Worth||$110 million|
|Education||Sussex House School, City of London School|
|Father||Alan George Radcliffe|
|Mother||Marcia Jeannine Gresham|
|Daniel Radcliffe Twitter|
|Daniel Radcliffe Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniel Radcliffe|
Daniel Radcliffe is a famous British actor mainly known for his role in Harry Potter.
Early Life of Daniel Radcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe was born in Fulham, London on 23rd July 1989 as Daniel Jacob Radcliffe. He turned 30 years old as of 2019. He was born into an artistic family his father Alan Radcliffe was a literary agent, and his mother Marcia Gresham was a casting agent, who both acted in their childhood. Daniel holds British nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Schooling and University
He attended two different private schools in England namely: Sussex House School and City of London School. During his school days, he suffered from bullying the school after he started getting famous through his movies. He showed interest in acting at the age of 5, and 5 years later, he made his acting debut in BBC One’s TV film David Copperfield (1999).
Who is Daniel Radcliffe’s Wife?
Talking about his personal life, he is in a relationship with Erin Darke, his girlfriend for many years. Yet to be his wife. The couple started dating in 2013. The couple met for the first time in the set of Kill Your Darlings. They instantly fell in love with each other and are together since then.
Before Darke, he was in a relationship with Laura O’Toole. He met her while behaving in a stage production Equus, from 2007 to 2008. Moreover, it is also said that he had a crush on Emma Watson.
How much is Daniel Radcliffe’s Net Worth and Salary?
Most of his net worth includes the income from the series Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001) earned $1 million. Likewise, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) collected $3 million, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) earned $11 million.
Likewise, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) collected $11 million, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) collected over $24.5 million. Further, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I (2010) earned $20 million, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II (2011) collected $33 million.
According to the sources estimated net worth of Daniel is around $110 million as of 2022. Talking about his properties, he owns an apartment in Lower Manhattan worth over $10 million and also owns a flat in London.
What is the Height of Daniel Radcliffe?
Daniel stands at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 53kg. Moreover, he has blue eyes and brown colored hair.
Career and Movies
- Daniel made his film debut in “The Tailor of Panama” in 2001.
- After that, in the same year, he was selected to star as the title character in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” which would become his breakout role.
- He also continued to portray the title character until the final and eighth sequel in 2011.
- Then, at just 16, he became the youngest non-royal to have his portrait hung in The National Portrait Gallery, and in the US he earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Likewise, in 2002, he won an award at the Variety Club Awards for the best newcomer.
- In the same year, he also received the Sir James Carreras Award for outstanding new talent and in 2002, Time Kids voted for him as the person of the year.
- In 2007 at the age of 17, Radcliffe began to act in stage plays, he played the lead character of Alan Strang.
- Moreover, his portrayal of Strang was met with positive reviews by critics and advanced sales for the show ran upwards of £1.7 million.
- Then in the same year, Radcliffe was involved in other movies including the Australian family drama “December Boys” which centered on a group of four orphans, the other was “My Boy Jack” a TV drama film.
- Likewise, in 2011, he starred in the 2011 Broadway revival of the musical “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”, he left the show after two years in 2012.
- After the Harry Potter series ended, Radcliffe starred in the 2012 horror movie “The Woman in Black”.
- His other movies include “Kill Your Darlings” (2013), “The F Word” (2013) “Victor Frankenstein” (2015) as well as other stage plays.