Daniel Neeson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Dating, Girlfriend, Height
Facts of Daniel Neeson
|Full Name:||Daniel Neeson|
|Birth Date:||August 27, 1996|
|Net Worth||$85 Million|
|Birth Place||New York, the United States America|
|Father||Liam John Neeson|
|Daniel Neeson Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniel Neeson|
Daniel Neeson is the son of famous action star Liam Neeson. He is not one of those celebrity children who has followed their parent’s footpath, but he runs a business of his own. Currently, he has started his own fashion company that operates on environment-friendly principles.
What’s Daniel Neeson’s Age?
Daniel Neeson was born Daniel John Neeson on 27th August 1996 in New York, the United States of America. As of 2023, he is 27 years old. His birth sign is Virgo. Similarly, he is the youngest son of Liam John Neeson (father) and the late American actress Natasha Richardson (mother).
Daniel is American and belongs to the white ethnicity. He was raised in New York along with his elder brother Micheal Neeson who is also known as Michael Richardson.
What is Daniel Neeson’s Education?
Daniel Neeson obtained his college education in the United States. Currently, he is studying at Tulane University in New Orleans pursuing a dual major in Digital Media Production and Theatre.
Who is Daniel Neeson’s Wife?
Daniel is unmarried as of the present. Currently, he is dating his long-term girlfriend Natalie Ackerman. Likewise, the couple posts several pictures together.
How much is Daniel Neeson’s Net Worth?
Daniel Neeson’s net worth is around millions of dollars. As per the various resources, it takes around $50,000 – $150,000 to begin a mid-range fashion line. so, it can be assumed that Daniel Neeson’s new clothing has a revenue of approximately $150,000.
On the other hand, Daniel Neeson was raised in an established family that helps him to enjoy a lavish lifestyle. Moreover, his father Liam John Neeson has an estimated net worth of $85 million as of 2023. They own a residential estate in Wassaic, New York, USA, and the houses normally cost worth around $50,000.
What is Daniel Neeson’s Height?
Daniel Neeson has a slim body type with a height of 6 feet 2 inches with a weight of 73 kg. Moreover, he has brown hair color with a pair of brown eyes.
The Professional Career of Daniel Neeson
- Daniel Neeson started his career in the year 2016 when he founded a clothing line, Pine Outfitters which is a unisexual clothing brand.
- The company is based in New York and specializes in puffer vests, baseball caps, bomber jackets, and many more.
- For the promotion of his brand, Daniel has often used his father, who has been spotted wearing the brand on shows such as Good Morning America and also Live with Kelly and Ryan.
- Besides, Daniel Nesson is also the owner of Willowglen Landscaping which is a maintenance company that focuses on lawn mowing, stone works, and hedge removal.
- Also, he has worked as a Stage Manager Shadower of the Roundabout Theater Company as per his wiki.
- Moreover, talking about his father Liam John Neeson, he has featured in the French action thriller film, Taken along with Maggie Grace, Leland Orser, and Katie Cassidy.
- Apart he has made an incredible role in several popular movies.
FAQ of Daniel Neeson
How old is Daniel Neeson?
Daniel Neeson is 26 years old as of 2023.
What is the nationality of Daniel Neeson?
Daniel Neeson holds American citizenship as a nationality.
How much is Daniel Neeson’s father’s net worth?
Daniel Neeson’s father’s net worth is estimated to be $145 million.