Daniel Moder Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Children, Height,
Facts of Daniel Moder
|Full Name:||Daniel Moder|
|Birth Date:||January 31, 1969|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Divorce||Vera Steimberg Moder (1997–2002)|
|Net Worth||$ 10 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, U.S.A|
|Education||University of Colorado|
|Mother||Patricia Ann Watz|
|Siblings||John, Jyl, Jane, Debbie|
|Kids||Hazel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder, Henry Daniel Moder|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniel Moder|
The cinematographer is best known as the husband of the well-known film actress Julia Roberts.
Early Life of Daniel Moder
Daniel Moder was born on 31st January 1969 in Los Angeles, the U.S.A with the birth sign Aquarius. Currently, he is 50 years old. He was born Daniel Richard Moder. He is the son of producer family Mike Moder(father) and Patricia Ann Watz(mother). Daniel was raised along with four other siblings, John, Jyl, Jane, and Debbie.
Moder holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. He completed his high school education at Saint Monica High School and received a degree in psychology from the University of Colorado in 1992.
Net Worth, and Salary of Daniel Moder
Daniel Moder is associated with the entertainment industry, whose net worth is estimated at $10 million. His main source of income is his career as a production assistant and cameraman. His wife, Julia Roberts, has a whopping net worth of $200 million, in 2019, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
She has a $ 3.9 million home in Malibu, which she bought in 2016. The house is located by the sea and is a house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a huge luxurious complex. Both couples are entitled to some luxury assets and real estate.
After Divorce with Vera Steimberg, Did Daniel Moder Marry again?
Daniel Moder married twice until now. Previously, he married Vera Steimberg for five years. They married in 1997 but divorced in 2002 due to misunderstandings and personal problems. When Daniel met Julia Roberts on the set of The Mexican, he was still married to Vera Steimberg. Julia Roberts was with Benjamin Bratt.
After the divorce, Daniel married Julia Roberts in the same year. They already began to date before Daniel divorced, and it was not long before they got married. The wedding took place in New Mexico. The couple was blessed with three children together, the twins Hazel Moder and Phinnaeus Moder on November 28, 2004, and Henry Daniel Moder on June 18, 2007. The family lives together in several luxury properties.
Daniel Moder has an attractive body figure. He stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches. Likewise, he has hazel eyes color and brown hair color with a white skin tone.
Daniel Moder’s Career
- At first, he worked as a production assistant.
- From then he worked in the camera and electronics department for films.
- After gaining knowledge and skills, he made his first cameraman debut in the short comedy movie Kid Quick.
- Since then, he has worked on many films as Cinematographer such as Mr. & Mrs. Smith, The Normal Heart, Spiderman 3, The Hit, Jesus Henry Christ, Fireflies in the Garden, Highland Park, Grand Champion, Border, and more.
- He had worked with writer and director Ryan Murphy while working on The Normal Heart.
- Likewise, he has worked on numerous films on a big budget.
- He had worked very hard to be in the position he is now and has come a long way.
- Daniel was also nominated in 2014 for the Outstanding Cinematographer by the Primetime Emmy Awards and the OFTA Television Awards.
- He has a fortune of $ 225 million with her wife.