Daniel Krauthammer Bio, Wiki, Age Net Worth 2022, Married, Wife, Height
Facts of Daniel Krauthammer
|Full Name:||Daniel Krauthammer|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$2 millions|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Education||Stanford University, Oxford University, Harvard University|
|Daniel Krauthammer Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniel Krauthammer|
Daniel Krauthammer is an American writer for political analysis and economics who is famous as the son of an American syndicated columnist, author, and political commentator, Charles Krauthammer.
Early Life of Daniel Krauthammer
Daniel Krauthammer was born in year 1986, in New York City, the United States of America to American parents. As of 2022, he is 36 years old. Daniel is the son of Charles Krauthammer (father) and Robyn Krauthammer (mother).
He grew up along with his sibling, brother, Marcel who died in the year 2006. Daniel holds an American and belongs to white ethnical background. He spent most of his childhood days in his hometown, New York City.
Daniel Krauthammer’s Education
He has an impressive educational background. Daniel earned his master’s degree in business administration from Stanford University in 2015. Before that, he attended Oxford University and accomplished an MSc in Financial Economics in the year 2009. In the year 2007, he graduated with a bachelor’s in social studies from Harvard University.
Daniel Krauthammer’s Parents’ Relationship
Daniel’s parents married in the year 1974. They first met while they were studying at Oxford and dated for around two years before tying the wedding knot. His father, Charles was a famous political commentator and a well-respected conservative political pundit while his mother Robyn is a former attorney.
Unfortunately, Daniel’s father passed away on 21st June 2018 after battling cancer for around a year. In early June, Charles disclosed that he was in the final stage of his life.
What is Daniel Krauthammer’s Relationship Status?
David Krauthammer is not married to date and further he is not involved in any relationships. He has kept his personal life away from the media spotlight. So, his personal life is still mysterious to the public. Moreover, there are no records of his past relationships and affairs too.
Although David is not married and is still single, his sexual orientation is straight. He hasn’t done or said anything that makes people feel doubt about his sexuality. He might have future plans of getting married and living a happy life with his wife and children.
How much is Daniel Krauthammer’s Net Worth and Salary?
Daniel has earned a decent amount of money from his productive career as he is a writer. According to information from various sources, as of 2019, the estimated net worth of Krauthammer is reported to be around $2 million. Moreover, his father Charles Krauthammer had a net worth of around $12 million.
As per some online sources, the average annual salary for an American writer is around $62.4k.
Daniel Krauthammer’s Height and Weight
Daniel Krauthammer stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and his body weight is around 61kg. His shoe size is 8(US). Daniel’s hair and eyes are black in color.
Daniel Krauthammer Career
- Although being an economics student, Daniel initially didn’t pursue his career in the following field.
- Well, Krauthammer had a passion for writing screenplay for movies and worked with screenwriting and directing for a year.
- However, he failed to continue his career as a screenwriter and director and left it.
- Later, Daniel attended Stanford Business School and studied business management education.
- After completing his graduation, he started writing for political analysis and economics and is still working in the same field.
- Further, he edited a book written by his father titled The Point of It All: A Lifetime of Great Loves and Endeavors.
- In April 2017, Daniel wrote an incredible story for Weekly Standard focusing on the rise of Donald Trump titled What Makes America Great where he discussed the glowing praise on the right for an America First agenda.
- Later, his story was included in a 2017 must-read list by The New York Times. Daniel Krauthammer’s Presence on Social Networking Sites.
FAQ of Daniel Krauthammer
What is the nationality of Daniel Krauthammer?
Daniel Krauthammer holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Where did Daniel Krauthammer go to study?
Daniel Krauthammer graduated with a bachelor’s in social studies from Harvard University in 2007. After that, he attended Oxford University and accomplished an MSc in Financial Economics in the year 2009. Then, Daniel completed his graduation from Stanford University in 2015 with his master’s degree in business administration.
What is Daniel Krauthammer famous for?
Daniel Krauthammer is an American writer for political analysis and economics and is also famous as the son of an American syndicated columnist, author, and political commentator, Charles Krauthammer.