MacCallum’s Husband Daniel John Gregory Net Worth 2022 & Career Line
Facts of Daniel John Gregory
|Full Name:||Daniel John Gregory|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million(wife)|
|Education||Father Judge High School, Villanova University|
|Father||Edward R. Gregory|
|Kids||Harry MacCallum Gregory, Edward Reed Gregory (son), Elizabeth Bowes Gregory(daughter)|
|View more / View less Facts of Daniel John Gregory|
Daniel John Gregory is a successful business personality who works in the position of Vice President of Gregory Packaging Incorporation.
He is also well known as the husband of Martha MacCallum who is a famous news anchor. Currently, she works for Fox News Network.
What is the ethnicity of Daniel John Gregory?
Daniel John Gregory was born in the year 1963, in the United States of America. As of 2022, his age is 59 years old. He is the son of Edward R. Gregory who is the retired founder and President of Gregory Packaging Incorporation.
John Gregory holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnic background. Daniel studied at Father Judge High School and graduated from Villanova University.
In addition, he was greatly involved in sports activities such as soccer, hockey, and track & field when he was in school. However, Daniel found his interest in business and graduated from Villanova University in the field of business.
Daniel John Gregory and his Wife ‘Martha MacCallum’ Living Happily with Children
Daniel Gregory married Martha MacCallum on 22nd August 1992. They tied their knot at St. Elizabeth’s Church in Upper Montclair, New Jersey. They have three children, two sons Harry MacCallum Gregory, and Edward Reed Gregory, and a daughter, Elizabeth Bowes Gregory.
Their daughter Elizabeth is following in the footsteps of her mother. She is graduating from Villanova University with her degree.
After a few years of the marriage, Daniel nevertheless, got himself into a rumor about Martha MacCallum and his divorce. Many people believed that Martha had been dating her co-anchor, Bill Hemmer.
How Much is the Net Worth of Daniel John Gregory?
Daniel John Gregory has earned a decent amount of money from his profession as a businessman. His net worth is assumed to be in the double-figure of millions. Daniel John Gregory’s wife, Martha MacCallum’s yearly earnings are $700,000. Her net worth is estimated to be $8 million in 2022.
Additionally, he along with his wife Martha has a house worth $3.2 million in Ridgewood.
Body Measurements of Daniel John Gregory
Daniel stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 75 kg which is fine for a person of that height.
A Career of Businessman Daniel John Gregory
- Daniel John Gregory is a successful businessman and also the current Vice President of Gregory Packaging Incorporation. However, the journey of his professional career is still under wrap.
- However, Daniel’s wife, Martha MacCallum is a famous journalist.
- She began her career in journalism as firm information and correspondent starting in the year 1991 to the year 1996 Wall Street Journal Television.
- Martha has done her work for Fox NewsNetwork, New York City Bureau since 2014 which had been a landmark in her entire life.
- In the course of her 12 years stay at Fox News Network, Martha interviewed many popular personalities such as Barack Obama, Laura Bush, Chris Christie, and John McCain.
- She has also played a dominant role in covering the elections of 2004, 2008, and 2012 for its FOX Channel.
FAQ of Daniel John Gregory
How old is Daniel John Gregory?
Daniel John Gregory is 59 years old as of 2022.
What is the nationality of Daniel John Gregory?
Daniel John Gregory holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Which college did Daniel John Gregory go to study?
Daniel completed his high school level at Father Judge High School. After that, he graduated from Villanova University with a degree in business.
What is the height of Daniel John Gregory?
Daniel John Gregory stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches tall.