Daniel Jinich Bio, Wiki, Nationality, Wife, Child, Profession, Net Worth 2022
Daniel Jinich is a famous businessman. He is more famous because of his wife Pati Jinich who is a famous chef and television personality.
What is the nationality of Daniel Jinich?
Daniel was born into a Mexican family. Jinich has Mexican nationality and he belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christnaity religion.
Where did Daniel Jinich complete his education?
Jinich completed his high school at the American High School Of Mexican City in 1983. Furthermore, he attended the University of Pennsylvania and completed his BA in Economics. Daniel got a master’s degree in Business from Harvard Business School.
Daniel Jinich is happily Living his Married Life with his Wife
Daniel Jinich was married to a beautiful and talented lady Pati Jinich. The lovely couple is assumed to share their wedding vows in 1996. Despite being very famous personalities, they do not like to expose their personal details in the media. So, they usually like to stay away from the spotlight.
According to the sources, the couples started dating after they met each other on a blind date. Daniel and Pati have shared three children together. They welcomed their first son, Juju Jinich on 12th May 2006 and their second son Sami Jinich on 17th October 2001. Likewise, the couple further welcomed the third son Alan Jinich. The duo is living happily in their house at Chevy Chase, Maryland, Mexico along with their children.
Daniel has been together with his beautiful wife for more than 20 years. The couples are spending a very happy married life with their children.
Who is Daniel Jinich’s Wife?
The wife of Daniel Jinich, Pati Jinich is a famous chef and a well-known tv personality. Secondly, Pati is also a cookbook author and writer of columns on food. Finally, she became more popular after appearing in television series entitled “Pati’s Mexican Table”.
This also helped to earn her an Emmy Award nomination and won the James Beard Award for excellence in cuisine. Moreover, she also published two cookbooks including Pati’s Mexican Table and Mexican Today.
What is Daniel Jinich Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Jinich is about $3 million as of 2022. In the coming days, his net worth and annual salary will surely rise up with different projects under his name. Similarly, his wife Pati Jinich’s net worth is $1 million as of 2022.
Daniel Jinich’s career journey
- He started his career by working as an investment professional with Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst.
- After that, he joined ACON Investments, LLC in 2000, and rose in the company slowly to become a General Partner.
- After this, he became the Managing Partner of the whole organization. He also expanded his business skills.
- He also became the Chairman of the Board at Injured Workers Pharmacy, LLC.
- Jinich now serves as a director at BioMatrix Holdings, LLC, holding numerous high positions in these corporations.
- Furthermore, Daniel also worked as a Senior Investment Professional and also as Executive Operator at Grupo Coin.
- Next, he worked for several years for the Latin American Merchant Banking group in Bankers Trust Company.