Scott Hall’s Ex-Wife Dana Lee Burgio, Bio, Nationality, Children, Height
Facts of Dana Burgio
|Full Name:||Dana Burgio|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Education||Winter Park High School, Seminole State College|
|Kids||Cody Taylor Hall, Cassida Hall|
|View more / View less Facts of Dana Burgio|
- 1 Where is Dana Lee Burgio from?
- 2 What College did Dana Lee Burgio attend?
- 3 What is Dana Lee Burgio’s Net Worth?
- 4 Is Dana Lee Burgio Married or Dating?
- 5 Who was Dana Lee Burgio previously married to?
- 6 What was the Cause of Scott Hall’s Death?
- 7 How many children does Dana Lee Burgio have?
- 8 How tall is Dana Lee Burgio?
- 9 Professional Career of Scott Hall
Dana Lee Burgio, an American personality came to highlight as an ex-wife of the former wrestler, Scott Hall.
Where is Dana Lee Burgio from?
Dana Lee Burgio opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time somewhere near the United States of America. From her pictures, Dana looks like she is in her late 50s.
By nationality, Dana holds American citizenship of the United States of America and she belongs to a white ethnic community. In addition to this, Dana follows the Christianity religion.
What College did Dana Lee Burgio attend?
Dana has started her primary level of education at Winter Park High School. After completing her early schooling, Dana has attended Seminole State College and graduated holding a bachelor’s degree in a Police academy.
What is Dana Lee Burgio’s Net Worth?
The exact information regarding the profession of Dana is currently not accessible at the moment. Similarly, Dana’s ex-husband, Scott Hall had an approximate net worth of $3 million. Scott has earned this hefty sum of money from his professional career in wrestling. Furthermore, Scott had earned some sort of money from his career annually which is still under review.
Scott had also earned extra sums of money from other sources like a brand endorsement, paid partnerships, and sponsored contracts. Similarly, Scott was living happily and lavishly with the income which he had earned through his career as a wrestler. In near future, the net worth and annual salary of Hall would have surely risen up if he hadn’t left his wrestling career and hadn’t died.
Is Dana Lee Burgio Married or Dating?
Dana is currently not dating anyone. As of today, Dana is living happily and peacefully in her own house while enjoying her career. Dana likes to keep her personal matter private so, she hasn’t shared much information on any site.
Furthermore, Dana has been living a single low-key life. In near future, Dana will surely invest her remaining life with her future guy.
Who was Dana Lee Burgio previously married to?
Dana has tied the wedding knot with her long-time boyfriend, Scott Hall. Scott’s profession is a former wrestler. In the year 1990, Dan and Scott toed the wedding knot. The grand wedding of Dana and Scott was held in presence of other friends and family.
Similarly, after enjoying the conjugal year of 9 years this couple decided to split up but couldn’t get separated and gave each other one chance. But their relationship couldn’t last further than 7 years and got divorced in 2001.
What was the Cause of Scott Hall’s Death?
Hall was only 63 years old at the time of death. On March 14, 2022, Hall had for the very last time. Similarly, Scott had died after undergoing surgery for hip replacement and had been immobilized in bed after surgery resulting blood clot which led to three heart attacks. Hall passed away after being hospitalized for 3-4 hours on March 14.
Scott’s death was announced by Former WWE and WCW star Sean Waltman has posted on Twitter saying:
How many children does Dana Lee Burgio have?
Dana is the mother of two children. Dana and Scott have welcomed two children one son and one daughter. The name of their first child is Cody Taylor Hall who is also a wrestler by profession.
Similarly, Cassida Hall is the other child of Dana and Scott.
How tall is Dana Lee Burgio?
Dana stands at the height of 5 feet 1 inch and her body weighs around 56 kg. Similarly, Dana wears a shoe size of 7(US). Dana has a beautiful pair of blue-colored eyes while her hair is blonde in color.
Professional Career of Scott Hall
- Scott has started his career as a professional wrestler.
- Hall has officially begun his professional fighting career in 1984.
- Dana’s ex-husband, Hall has fought for the first time on the National Wrestling Alliance Florida Territory Championship Wrestling From Florida.
- In 1985, Scott has joined the American Wrestling Association.
- Similarly, Hall has fought the wrestling as Magnum Scott Hall and Big Scott Hall and also as a Babyface Wrestler.
- In between 1987 to 1990, Scott has traveled to Japan for several matches for New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
- Furthermore, Scott has also wrestled with Puerto Rican from 1990 to 1991, in World wrestling Council.
- On March 3, Scott has also played against Miguel Perez Jr. and won the championship of WWC Caribbean Heavyweight Championship.