Who is Dallas Xavier Barrino? Bio & Sister with Father, Net Worth 2022
A celebrity kid Dallas Xavier Barrino is famous as the son of an American R&B singer and songwriter, Fantasia Barrino. His mother is famous for being the winner of the third season of the reality television series, American Idol. On 9th March 2019,
she released her upcoming sixth studio album, Sketchbook. The album is coming soon via her official Instagram account.
Where and When was Dallas Xavier Barrino Birthed?
Dallas Xavier Barrino entered this earth on 13th December 2011, in Jacksonville, Florida, in the United States of America. Likewise, he is an American by his nationality and belongs of Afro-American descent. He is 12 years old as of now under the birth sign Sagittarius.
As we already mansion that he is the son of an American R&B singer and songwriter, Fantasia Barrino, and Antwaun Cook, the ex-husband of Paula Cook.
Further, he has grandparents named Diane and Joseph Barrino. He has an elder sister named Zion Quari Barrino (born on 8th August 2001). He is the nephew of Ricco Barrino, a musical artist. He also had a cousin, Tyquan Vonricco Washington. He died on 13th February 2018.
His Parents’ Personal Life
Yes, his mother Fantasia Barrino is a married woman since 2015. She married an American businessman Kendall Taylor. Their nautical wedding ceremony took place on June 18, 2015, in a black, white, red, and silver theme. They started dating each other back in the year 2013 and they got engaged in September 2014.
As of now, the couple is married for over 4 years and there is no sign of divorce at all. Previously, his mother had dated Brandel Shouse for several years in her teenage. Likewise, she gave birth to her first daughter named Zion Quari Barrino at the age of 17. The couple was together from 1998 to 2003.
After that, she dated the American football star, Michael Clayton. She dated him for two years in 2004 and 2005. Besides, she was also in a relationship with Young Dro for two years from 2007 to 2008. He is a famous American rapper.
In the year 2009, she was in a relationship with Antwaun Cook. They were together for over three years and they broke up in the year 2012. After this broke up, she became a mother for the second time in the year 2011. She gave birth to her second child on December 13, 2011, as Dallas Xavier Barrino. However, she did not reveal the name of the father.
His Parents’ Net Worth & Salary as of 2022
His mother Fantasia Barrino who is famous as an American R&B singer and actress. According to the sources the estimated net worth of this actress is around $5 million as of 2022. In November 2004, she published her debut studio album called Free Yourself. The album sold over two million copies worldwide.
Besides, his mother Fantasia’s husband Kendall Taylor has a net worth of $700,000 as of 2019. He is famous as the President of Rock Soul Inc, based in Charlotte North Carolina. Likewise, his annual salary is around $120,000. Moreover, he is also the former Chief Operating Officer of Metro transportation, LLC.
Dallas Xavier Barrino’s Mother Career
- His mother Fantasia began her career in 2004 as a singer.
- At that time she is famous for winning the third season of American Idol in 2004.
- At the age of 19, she won the competition and became the youngest contestant to win the title.
- After that, she released her first album called Truth Is in the year 2005.
- Likewise, her single “I Believe” hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 that year.
- The next year, she was nominated for three Grammy Awards for her debut album.
- Besides, she also appeared in the movie based on her autobiography Life Is Not a Fairy Tale in 2005.
- The same year, she played the role of Clarissa Wellington in the TV film The Simpsons.
- Similarly, the same year she again won the Vibe Music Award- R&B Voice of the Year.
- After that, she received two Grammy nominations for her sophomore release, Fantasia.
- For her performance in “Bittersweet” in 2011, she won her first Grammy Award for Best Female R&B Vocal.
- Some of her awards include Billboard Music Awards- Top Selling Single of the Year, NAACP Image Award, ASCAP Rhythm, and Soul Awards, NAACP Image Award, as well as BET Awards.
FAQs of Xavier Barrino
Who is Xavier Barrino?
Barrino is famous as the son of an American R&B singer and songwriter, Fantasia Barrino. His mother is famous for being the winner of the third season of the reality television series, American Idol.
Where was Dallas Xavier Barrino born?
Barrino entered this earth on 13th December 2011, in Jacksonville, Florida, in the United States of America.
Who is the father of Xavier Barrino?
He is the son of an American R&B singer and songwriter, Fantasia Barrino, and Antwaun Cook, the ex-husband of Paula Cook.