Daisy Waterstone Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Height, Parents
Facts of Daisy Waterstone
|Full Name:||Daisy Waterstone|
|Birth Date:||June 13, 1994|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
|Hair Color||Light Red|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London|
|Education||Francis Holland School for girls|
|Daisy Waterstone Twitter|
|Daisy Waterstone Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Daisy Waterstone|
English actress is best known for Margo Durrell in the 2016 series The Durrells. She also starred Susannah Walcott in the 2014 film adaptation of The Crucible.
Early Life of Daisy Waterstone
Waterstone was born on 1994 June 13 in Hammersmith, London with the birth sign Gemini. As of 2019, she is 25 years old. She is the daughter of film director and producer Rosie Alison and bookshop chain founder Tim Waterstone. Daisy holds British nationality and belongs to English ethnicity.
What is the Height of Daisy Waterstone?
Daisy Waterstone has a slim body figure. She stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches. Likewise, she has light red hair color and brown eyes color.
Daisy attended the Francis Holland School for girls, in central London. At the Cambridge School of Visual, she took a three-year foundation course and performing arts before moving on to her acting career.
What is Daisy Waterstone’s Net worth and Salary?
Daisy Waterstone is on the list of the most popular celebrities. The actress has accumulated a decent amount of sum through her professional career. According to the source, Daisy Waterstone has an estimated $ 2 million net worth.
As Waterstone doesn’t share her personal information on social media, the information about her salary is also unknown. But as looking at her lifestyle we can say that she must have a good earning through her profession.
In 1973 Tim Waterstone worked for Allied Breweries before joining WH Smith. He founded Waterstone’s booksellers with the money he received from WH Smith in 1982. Therefore the net worth of Tim is around $18 million.
Is Daisy Waterstone Single, Married, or Dating?
25 years old Daisy Waterstone yet unmarried and has no children. Although she is such a highly praised star, she has effortlessly figured out how to keep a low profile. She has never disclosed data about her topic and her interest in the media. Although she is a well-performing artist and able to keep her relationship news away from media.
Furthermore, she is able to keep her relationship status away from the media. She might be in a relationship or may not. She had not officially confirmed about it. Daisy might be focused on her career rather than making a boyfriend.
Daisy Waterstone is active on social sites and has more than 6.76 k followers on Instagram and over 3.25 k followers on the Twitter account. However, she is not using a Facebook account at the moment.
Waterstone’s Career as an Actress
- Waterstone began her acting career on the stage of the Old Vic as Susanna Walcott in Yaël Farber’s production “The Crucible” and also played Emma in Rules for Living at the Royal National Theater.
- In 2014, she appeared as Katie Bowman in two episodes of the television series Silent Witness.
- Waterstone was cast as Margo Durrell, a main character in the family comedy-drama The Durrells.
- Daisy’s mother Rosie Alison is a British television director, film producer, and writer.
- Her debut novel “The Very Thought of You” was nominated in 2010 for the Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction.
- Likewise, Daisy’s father Sir Tim Waterstone is a British businessman, author, and philanthropist.
- Waterstone is also a writer and his latest book contains recognizable cartoons of various public figures.
- He is the founder of Waterstones, the UK-based retail chain in bookstores, the largest in Europe.