Net Worth of Jason Alexander Wife Daena E. Title 2022; Her Husband
Facts of Daena E. Title
|Full Name:||Daena E. Title|
|Birth Date:||February 14, 1957|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light White|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Daena E. Title Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Daena E. Title|
Daena E. Title is an American actress who is well-known as the wife of Hollywood actor and singer, Jason Alexander. She has featured in a few movies including For Better or Worse, Seinfeld, and Just Looking. But she came into the limelight after marrying Jason Alexander.
Early Life of Daena E. Title
On February 14, 1957, Daena E. Title was born in New York City, New York, in the United States of America. Her birth sign is Aquarius. By nationality, Daena is American and belongs to the white-American ethnicity. As of now, she is 65 years old. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Married on May 31, 1981, with Her Husband Jason; Are They Still Together?
Daena E. Title is happily married to her husband Jason Alexander. She married her long-term boyfriend who turned her husband. After having affairs for a few years, Daena exchanged a wedding vow with her husband Jason on May 31st, 1981.
The couple is together for more than 39 years and is still together. They both faced ups and downs in their relationship but are still together until now. From their married life, Daena with her spouse Jason welcomed two sons. The couple was blessed with their first son, Gabriel Alexander born in 1991.
After 5 years, the couple welcomed their second son, Noah Alexander born in 1996. She rarely appeared with her husband in public functions. The couple is happy with their marital status.
Who is Her Husband?
Her husband, Jason is an American actor, voice actor, singer, comedian, and director. He was born on September 23, 1959, as Jay Scott Greenspan. He came into the limelight for his role as George Costanza in the television series Seinfeld. For his role in the series, he was nominated for seven consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards and three Golden Globe Awards.
After that, Daena’s husband Jason is well-known roles include Phillip Stuckey in the film Pretty Woman in 1990 and the title character in the animated series Duckman from 1994 to 1997. The actor has been active on stage in several Broadway musicals including Jerome Robbins’ Broadway in the year 1989.
For his role, the actor has won the Tony Award as Best Leading Actor in a Musical. After that, Jason featured in the Los Angeles production of The Producers. Her husband Jason has directed several musicals Artistic Director of “Reprise! Broadway’s Best in Los Angeles”.
Net Worth of Jason Alexander Wife Daena as of 2022
American actress, Daena E. Title has earned a decent amount of net worth from her professional career. Her prime source of income is her acting career. The actress might have earned a good sum of money from her short film career. She has an annual salary of around $1 million as of 2022.
The average salary of an American actress is about $50,249 per year. Similarly, the salary of an actress usually starts from $19,000 and can go up to $220,000 with a median bonus of $1,015.
On the other hand, her husband Alexander has an estimated net worth of around $50 million. He has earned this hefty amount of worth from his career as an American actor, voice actor, singer, comedian, and director. Her husband Jason is one of the highest-paid actors in America with a whopping $600,000 salary per episode for the television sitcom, Seinfeld.
Daena is an active supporter of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. It is a non-profit animal welfare organization, Autism Speaks, and Aid for AIDS.
Her short Career in Acting
- Daena E. Title made her first appearance in an American television sitcom, For Better or Worse as Cop #2 in the year 1995.
- The sitcom is an American series created, written, and executive produced by Tyler Perry.
- After that, she was featured in Seinfeld’s American sitcom television series in 1998.
- The television series was created by Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld for NBC.
- The show ‘Seinfeld’ was presented with an opportunity to create a show with NBC.
- In the year 1999, she worked in the American feature film Just Looking.
- In the film starred like Ryan Merriman & Ally Walker appeared working under the direction of Jason Alexander.
- The movie only received a limited theatrical release.
- After her marriage, Daena stopped working in the entertainment industry.
- She shifted her duties in taking care of her child and lives as a normal housewife.
- She is happy with her decision to left the entertainment industry after her marriage.